Pleba Girls Party - Good Vibrations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, it seems to have stopped but we'll see as i stopped taking tablets this morning. Crosses everything :lol:
*crosses everything too* That's good news! :D

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST

:yippie ::hyper ::hyper ::hyper :: hyper::hyper:: hyper::yippie:

No more buses soon. : drool:

I made a thread in LS. http://forum.interference.com/f200/i-just-passed-my-driving-test-189652.html
YAY!!! :yippie: :applaud: :hug:

Congratulations! Driving is awesome... except through the middle of big cities. :yikes: I saw how people drive in London... no thanks!!

:uhoh : I hope I'll get my license tuesday... we can drive trough dublin then! : lol: if I don't crash cause I'd drive on the wrong side of the street there!
Good luck GG :hug: I'm sure you'll be fine, and less nervous this time :yes:

Do they drive on the left, there?

Ooh, that sounds neat! Is the water very cold, is it like snow melt or something?

Sorry to bail, but I'm zonked and there are really revolting sounds coming from my housemates' bedroom. :|

Seeya Zooey (and Wild and Jem and GG)... hope to catch you properly soon! :hug:

OMFG!!! I don't know if I could save that many pennies. For me it would be something like "See 5 shows in the US or one in Dublin?" What to do, what to do? That'll be one kick-ass party though!!!

Hey guess what guys? I stopped a fight today at school - one of the boys was threatening the other one with a pair of scissors too. :yikes:

:yikes: gluey....... :hug::hug:

:hmm: as for your other important descion ...as much as T that Dublin party would RAWK I'd go for several show in the USA were a whole bunch of PGP'ers & Plebans would be...oh yeah, make one of those trips to Toronto, too! :yay:

good for you..

I :pray: that THAT is the only bad fight you will experience the whole rest of the school year!:yes:

I found a smiley for Jem :lol:

2.gif

Wild :hug: Dazz:hug:

Oh, god, I'm sorry. I got caught up in something else and completely forgot that I had this open. And now I have to go :(

Congratulations, Jem, on your driver's license!!

I'll try to get on tomorrow, when I get home from work at 17.30 instead of at 21.30, as I did today :crack: Working evenings pays good money, but f*ck, I'm tired. And I have to take the day shift tomorrow... :sigh:

Night:hug:

Where is everyone?
*cue tumbleweeds*

Random thoughts about today:

*I almost bought a stupid book about the history of MTV because it had a picture of Larry that I'd never seen (from Automatic Baby)

* I was in a swimming hole in the canyon today and had a bunch of little fish nibbling at my feet

*um... yeah, I guess that's it.

As long as they weren't pirhanas! :uhoh:

Can't remember if I've seen any pics of Automatic Baby...

That sucks about your "squatter", Wild! :madwife: Send in the National Guard! ..... wait... that didn't sound right :reject:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom