Pleba Girls Party - Good Vibrations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that....cold wash cloth to the forehead and a couple of Tylenol or Advil and a dark room. That's what I do when I get a migrane. I use Advil though because Tylenol doesn't do a thing for me. Tea with honey will help the throat and cough. It taste really bad but it works.

I only have Tylenol at the moment...and I'll consider the wash cloth and the dark room.

I'm doing fine when I'm not coughing....my head only hurts when I do cough :sigh:

sounds like you're getting a cold. I hate colds. They are the essence of all evil. I practically live on Nyquil. I love any cough medicine that comes with its own shot glass.

But the funny thing is that my only symptom is the coughing (sometimes until I :barf: ). I only sneeze twice in a row (when I do sneeze) and I haven't had any of the other symptoms since I was a little kid. :lol:

It's too early for it to be this cold. It's went down to -3 degrees C tonight. That is somewhere in the neighbourhood of 30 degrees F. It's not even fall yet. It's not technically fall until the 22nd. I really think we're going to get another really long winter. I hate winter. I am not wearing my winter coat until at least the end of october. I don't care how cold it gets.

nope :lol: have to wait till wednesday for my license..

:yippie: after that, B said he'd dare to go for a ride with me!!!! Booyah!

:lol: I'll drive to karate next wednesday, that'll be my weekly drive :wink:

poor Jem has to wait THREE weeks for her license :crack: Luckily I have to wait only 1!

Thank God It's Friday

Finally, this week from hell is over! I don't think I've slept more than eight hours combined this week, I f*cking failed the exam we had today 'cause I was in the wrong friggin' century, my friend hates me because I got a better result on the VOC/MCT exam we had than her, I'm completely in love with a guy who's got two kids with his girlfriend that he's completely in love with, and my little brother is an idiot! :scream:

Not to mention the headache that won't go away :sad: I'm ready to crawl up in the corner and not come out until next spring...

Oooh that sounds cool dazz. : )

aaawww, thanks, jem! It was lovely suprise, and a very nice memory to add into the ending of Summer this Sunday..... going out in fine style.:heart:

I'll leave you with the Brighton pics i was uploading though as i was going to post them here anyway. wink:

P1000397.jpg

:shifty:
Why do I suddenly feel like singing songs from........ "Quadrophrenia" !!! :lol:

"...here by the sea & sand, nothing ever goes as planned....."

"...a beach is a place where a man can feel, that's he's the only one in the world that's real..."

My feet sank into the pebbly beach :lmao: Thats the bottom of my pants you can see.
P1000385.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^
:hyper: BEACH :heart: PEBBLES!!! :hyper:

:giggle:
I've been working on my "Beach Pebble" 'Puter Art in Corel's Painter program :drool: all week long.
I've been printing out beach pebbles reference photos from google images!

sorry you missed that ride, but nice to get a bit o' vacartion!

I'm sorry Dazz, but I'm gonna take some pills and hop into bed, and hope that this headache passes. Hope I'll catch you some other time.

Night :hug:

:hyper:
I'm now (w help of a friend) burning an Audio CD of the Beach Clips!:hyper:

She's very good at burning Music, while she has trouble burning visual stuff. I, on the other hand have done plenty of burning my own Puter Art created from Corel's Painter, Adobe's Photoshop,, and photos I've uploaded into Photoshop (my 'puter teacher told me to put them right into PHTSHP instead of IPhoto), while she says she often has trouble burning the Visual Stuff.

checking the Itune burning bar.......so far so good! :hyper::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom