Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this bloody cold to go away. :grumpy: Been fighting it for weeks.

:hug: Carlos I'm like a ghost I'm always here you just might not see me. ;)

Sorry I'm helping with homework and cooking dinner. I really should get a cape. Super mom to the rescue! :lol:

^seriously. They should give out capes as you leave the hospital. I'm making dinner and building a lego house (my boy's too young for homework)

Hey! :wave: I got your email today. What's brought you venturing back into fangirl territory? :wink:

Boredom. Cold medicine. Mostly boredom. I can only listen to Axver stroke his own...ego...for so long.

Aw Rusty! You don't make your family sit and 'enjoy' dinner together? :lol:

And Frankie, hope your cold's better. How's life? Work? family? A certain D who shall be unnamed?

Confession: I hate my cat. :mad:

And Frankie, hope your cold's better. How's life? Work? family? A certain D who shall be unnamed?
My cold better get better soon. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Blame the circle-talk on an overpexposure to 70's Pink Floyd, :lol:

Work sucks. Work is ALWAYS gonna suck until I'm staring through telescopes at Jupiter. :sigh: I wants to be a planetary astronomer when I grow up.

Family's good.

D can FOAD. or ESAD. Don't really care. As long as the AD part happens. The method is irrelevant.

My cold better get better soon. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Blame the circle-talk on an overpexposure to 70's Pink Floyd, :lol:

Work sucks. Work is ALWAYS gonna suck until I'm staring through telescopes at Jupiter. :sigh: I wants to be a planetary astronomer when I grow up.

Family's good.

D can FOAD. or ESAD. Don't really care. As long as the AD part happens. The method is irrelevant.

So... business as usual, eh? :wink:

um, she wakes me up at 5:30 every morning with her paw on my face.
She meows EVERY time I move, where ever I am, whatever I'm doing.
She pukes on a regular basis.
And if I'm on the computer she MUST be sitting on the keyboard. I pick her up and toss her on the floor (gently of course) but she's back 2 minutes later.

I keep leaving the back door open, hoping she'll run away :reject:

And if I'm on the computer she MUST be sitting on the keyboard. I pick her up and toss her on the floor (gently of course) but she's back 2 minutes later.

Well, the computer thing sounds normal, as well as the waking you up. The meowing and the puking not so much.

Runaway cat's cheaper than a vet bill :up:

Dinner was boring roast chicken, green beans, and potatos. blah.

Kitties can be uber annoying sometimes. I wish mine would be more friendly sometimes. What is the ball of fur worth if he won't let me hold him and pet him? :mad:

Duh, ofcourse she wakes you up if you don't feed her. :tsk:
If you want less pukes/hairballs, watch how much she eats. it can be overeating. Some cats eat all they have in their bowl because htey're afraid someone else will eat it, in that case they eat way too fast and too much and they'll puke it out.

:lol: And I know the keyboard thing, mine does that too remember? I haven't found a solution to that yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom