Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying, I'm trying!!!
Multiquoting is the enemy of postwhoring. :tsk:

... Ignore this one... :shh:

Diane was here :hug:

Just got back from an awesome run - chilly but sunny - and guess what? We saw DEER!!! Two does (doe? What's the plural?) right next to the path. It was the first time I've seen them despite going to this particular nat'l park at least once a month for the last 3 years. :love:

:cute:

I think it is "does", although that just looks odd cos there's the word "does" as well. Bah... Who designed this language?!

I had an idea for a new thread title... I might just talk to myself until we hit 1000... :hmm:

But it was a doe X 2!

Now all I'm thinking of is the Simpsons where Homer almost hits a deer.

Homer: Doh!
Marge: A deer!
Lisa: A female deer!

:giggle:

:lol: I love that bit.
I've often wondered if you could get through your whole life, speaking no words except quotes from The Simpsons, Monty Python, Star Wars, and other such mass-consciousness pop-culture references...

:lol: I'm doing well, thanks! How are you?

Mercy is taking a little nap so I thought I would peek in and see if anyone was around :shifty:
SG! :hug:

I'm doing good! :D Just had my first big drive since I got my license, went to see my grandma!

:cute: How's the little girl!

:giggle: I so love your avi!

Driving... :drool:

I love that avatar too... Muppets rule!

I think I stayed up too late the other night... drove home at 3am and I've never felt more in danger of falling asleep at the wheel. :yikes:

Don't tell my parents... :shh:

Wait, how come that says post 1000, but it still says 999 replies on the PLEBAns page? Unless it counts the first post in the post #, but not in the replies. Cos the first post isn't a reply, duh. :der:

Never mind, figured it out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom