Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been busy with work and stuff.
My grandma died yesterday, so I have off till Monday.
I'm trying to get stuff ready for the funeral. I think I have it all sorted out, just have to pack and get there.

How have you been?
Keeping tabs on my RR?

:reject: I missed his birthday.

:crack: And my internet died again. I got so pissed I gave up for the night. Having to run upstairs to restart the router every 5 minutes for like four hours was enough.
Today I'm using the pc again, with direct internet without the shitty router. We're buying a new router soon. One that works.

:hug: Sorry to hear about your grandma. Where do you need to go for the funeral?

:wink: He occasionally stops by yes. But he's usually not here that often anymore. :sad:

Hi Drea :hyper: :hug:

Pony in a box! I could make a fortune :ohmy:
I'd have to make it really little.......Oh, wait! They already have that one....My Little Pony!! :giggle:
:wink: That reminds me of a christmas joke, of a certain other thing in a box..

That reminds me, has anyone seen 'Color for down there'?
Its hair color.....for down there....you know :shifty:
Anyway, the pink is called "Pink Party in a Box"

:shifty:
where is Wild when I need her???
:lmao:!!!

:laugh: oh god, I think we found our new thread title!! Now all we gotta do is finish this thread so we can make it! Only sixty pages away!

Ali sent me this today and it's so brilliant I felt the need to share it with you guys. :wink:

THESE ARE ENTRIES TO A WASHINGTON POST COMPETITION
ASKING FOR A TWO-LINE RHYME
WITH THE MOST ROMANTIC FIRST LINE,
AND THE LEAST ROMANTIC SECOND LINE:

1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has screwed up my life.

2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.

4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.

5. I thought that I could love no other
-- that is until I met your brother.

6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
empty and so is your head.

7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
But don't take that paper bag off your face.

8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

9. My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'

11. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

sounds like Ali needs a mental health day :hmm:
I only just had a holiday... although that was nearly a month ago now.

And it'd take a lot more than a day to get me sane again!! :lol:

:laugh: oh god, I think we found our new thread title!! Now all we gotta do is finish this thread so we can make it! Only sixty pages away!

YES!! :lmao: We must...

:hug: for greeneyedgirl... (I'm too used to calling Galeongirl 'GG')

What the heck, :hug: for everyone...

Gotta get up at Stupid O'Clock tomorrow morning (Saturday!) to take my car to the mechanic... earlier than I get up during the week! Lucky the place is 5 mins walk away. Car needs a major service... bye bye pay cheque. Well, half of it... the other half went into the gaping hole my automatic car insurance payment left in my account, the day BEFORE I got paid. Hello overdraft fee. :angry:

:der: Totally forgot it was coming out. You'd never think it happens at the same time every year.

2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
empty and so is your head.

These are my favourites. :lol:

Blues Brothers on TV! :love:

I walked under a bridge in Chicago where part of it was filmed... I would have taken a photo but there was a lot of traffic coming towards me. :lol:

I only just had a holiday... although that was nearly a month ago now.

And it'd take a lot more than a day to get me sane again!! :lol:

Gotta get up at Stupid O'Clock tomorrow morning (Saturday!) to take my car to the mechanic... earlier than I get up during the week! Lucky the place is 5 mins walk away. Car needs a major service... bye bye pay cheque. Well, half of it... the other half went into the gaping hole my automatic car insurance payment left in my account, the day BEFORE I got paid. Hello overdraft fee. :angry:

:der: Totally forgot it was coming out. You'd never think it happens at the same time every year.

Who cares for sanity these days? :shrug:

I'm a nut and proud of it! :rockon:

ugh getting up early SUCKS! I have to get up four days a week at 6.30 now... in two weeks that'll be 5 days a week... I stayed in bed till 10.30 today for the sake of getting some sleep! :crack: Still feel sleepy!

Who cares for sanity these days? :shrug:

I'm a nut and proud of it! :rockon:

ugh getting up early SUCKS! I have to get up four days a week at 6.30 now... in two weeks that'll be 5 days a week... I stayed in bed till 10.30 today for the sake of getting some sleep! :crack: Still feel sleepy!

Yeah, I know, I'm proud of my insanity too :D

:crack: Way too early... I'm never fully conscious before midday anyway!

Speaking of which, I need to get to bed... :hug:

Hey girls, Bono212 (Ashley) is doing a paper for a class, and she needs people to fill out a quick U2 survey and PM her the responses. If any of you have a few minutes and are willing to do it for her, I know she'd really appreciate it. :)

Well, ok, so I have to do a paper on uses and gratifications in Mass Media, and I went to talk to my professor about my paper today, and she asked me what things I liked, and when I mentioned U2, she asked me if I knew many other fans, and I told her about the board, and she suggested that I should ask members of the messageboard about the following questions for my paper. I need at least 10 people to respond. Please do so via PM, I don't want anyone feeling embarrassed about their answers, no one will see them but me. Anyways, whoever can help thank you so much.

Here are the initial questions:

What is it that you like about U2?

What is your favorite album?
Why is it your favorite album?

What is it that you get out of U2?
What do you get out of that particular album?

Yeah they're kinda cheesy, but so is this entire paper topic. I'm doing it for a grade, and then I just want to be done with it, I hate this class. Anyways, after those initial questions, there will be one follow up question via PM

Thanks in advance anyone who can help :D

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/help-with-a-paper-for-my-media-analysis-course-190888.html

:whistle:

Just got back from a swim with my new triathlon training buddy. She can't run for shit but she's a hell of a swimmer! Kicked my butt!! In a very supportive way of course! :lol:

Wow, it's been dead today.

VP, I've now sent three very long rambling PMs to Ashley about her survey... she'll probably regret me replying :lol:

<-- founding member of OverThinkers Anonymous

:reject:

I've been gone since Fri morning and you guys have only done two pages??

:tsk: :shame:

<-- won a kickass pic of :edge: and :adam: at one of the ITH raffle draws last night :yippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom