Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap guys! If I didn't like the new lab guy before, I do now!
He's a drummer, great music taste, really cute...

AND HE LIKES U2 A LOT!\

Not just that, but he has POP! Holy crap! Why does he have to have a gf ><

We always take cds with us to lab so I told him I'm bringin AB and JT tomorrow, he will take pop. He said he's trying to collect all their cds but since there are so much he'll start with a few. I got war twice, so I'm bringing that one too and he can have it!
:love: this guy is awesome!

:sigh:

probably be leaving in a bit.

Since I'm seeing the eye doctor tomorrow and don't know when this place is closing --

I'll wish you all a......

:heart: *** Wonderful THANKSGIVING with people you care about! *** :heart:

:wave:

see you maybe Friday & definately Sat.
Safe Traveling & Cooking!!!

Work sucks. Work is ALWAYS gonna suck until I'm staring through telescopes at Jupiter. :sigh: I wants to be a planetary astronomer when I grow up.

:rockon: WOOOT !

I alway imagine Edge has enuff $$$ to buy a few mins on the big Telas like ? the Kek?:drool::drool:
I wish I HAD enough $$ t do that! :hyper::drool::hyper: SO ~**wonderous**~!!

and Deep Space Galaxies! near:faint:
:lol:

Dinner was boring roast chicken, green beans, and potatos. blah.

aaawww can you use any different herbs /or spices?:hug:

Kitties can be uber annoying sometimes. I wish mine would be more friendly sometimes. What is the ball of fur worth if he won't let me hold him and pet him? :mad:

oh yeah, really!

:giggle:

GO cuddle with your Human, kittie!! :madwife:
:wink:

Yeah, profiteroles are goood. :drool: pastry and cream and choc... mmm.

I still has cake. :shifty: No profiteroles left though. :(

:drool: I can make you the profiteroles if you give me a piece of that cake!

:shifty: Lab guy totally loved the cd! He was surprised I just gave it to him, without accepting any payment or whatever!

:cute:

Why should he be surprised that you're such a nice person? :cute:

Today is a short day (45 minute classes) the day before a holiday and I have no lesson plan :reject: I had something in mind but I didn't get my work done in time. :reject: Went to bed at 9pm last night :yawn:

Where's Wild?

Daz, I think I saw that you might not be on today since you have a dr's appt. Hope it goes well and that you're healing up nicely. Take care.

Dangit, GG! I keep missing you. Mainly 'cause I always assume nobody's around so I just drive by post nowadays.

I'll be in 'n out all day Friday though :flirt:

:huh::huh:

iu keep losing my posts!

THe appointment went well zooey!:hyper:

the doctor said the retina's looking great, and that the cornea is healing nicely! :happy: :dance: :happy:

well, I can't dance/exercise yet......... but 'm patient... I want to follow his instructions as close as possible to increase further the good outcome.

:applaud: Yay for the good news from the doc. Yeah, keep up with dr.s orders, Missy! Although I'd find it hard not to dance around the house. Not even a little dancing? What about prancing?

Are you and your sister getting together tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom