Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Your welcome :hug:
Any story that overthrows Bush (even temporarily) is good in my books. :D
And it was hilarious too. :)

:lmao: at the greenday concert, Billie Joe introduced himself as George W Bush and people booed and threw things at him. :lmao:

Hi guys :wave: :hug:

I'm trying to catch up let me see if this is right...

SG you are going to the concert with Fly!

VP and Bri might also be going!

And Dazz is typing up the Silly Songs with Larry aka How I met and shagged Lardence (hehe) story.

Have a missed anything? :wink:

Just got home from the airport :crazy: going to bed soon but it's been so long since i posted here...couldn't resist stopping in. how's everyone?

VP, do you have the weight of the world off your shoulders now that the presentation is done?

DG, sorry you are stressed :hug: Yeah, I'm going to try for London but getting tickets is complicated--can't get them mailed here before I leave the country next weekend so will just try to work something else out.

Bri! :hug:

VP, still have a nasty cough, and almost done with antibiotics, so off to see the dr. before I leave so I don't give all Italy my plague.

I can't believe I'm not gonna talk to you girls very often in June :sad:

Last edited:
ruffian said:
Just got home from the airport :crazy: going to bed soon but it's been so long since i posted here...couldn't resist stopping in. how's everyone?

VP, do you have the weight of the world off your shoulders now that the presentation is done?

Scholastically, yes...personally, not so much. But I'm sure it'll all come around.

Hi Ruff, glad you made it home okay. :D

Bri you can't just say theres a cap with no details woman! What page?!!!! ;)

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, Promises part 12 is up; still have to finish the 'extra' scene; I'll be sending that out shortly :D

It's my hero! :wave: Hi Ruff!

wow, i got to become a hero while I was away??? cool! :love:

ruffian said:
DG, sorry you are stressed :hug: Yeah, I'm going to try for London but getting tickets is complicated--can't get them mailed here before I leave the country next weekend so will just try to work something else out.

VP, still have a nasty cough, and almost done with antibiotics, so off to see the dr. before I leave so I don't give all Italy my plague.

*imagines Bono-mono being spread in Europe*

Or was it Jim the Hobo? :lmao:

Either way, hope you're better soon....at least you seemed to have your voice back last night!!

ruffian said:

Thanks sweetie. :hug: Hope you feel better soon too. :hug: :hug:

gosh girls, all this love! is it because you feel sorry for me that i've squandered all this time and money following a band all over the country??? hehehe. ok, what page is the cap on?

ok larry...

we about ?20 ppl or so aree still there around ? 1:30AM....it had started to rainconsistantrly but lightly [thank goodness]. I at with half the other had umbrellas with us.

folks who have better eyesight then me...pointed {metaphorically} to the open area of the opened gate- that wasn't being taken up by one of their massive tour equipment trucks :ohmy: . We'd alread seen like 6 or more pull up, back in, park in get stuff and take off but there were still some more around..

The MSG gates for Tour Equip/Supplies/ Food etc Trucks { we can make plans to disguise a truck with up PPG gals in it perhaps.....for the fall :wink:}

MSG is a Block wide [33rd/32nd st] there are 2 of these entrances in trhe middle of this Avenue Block [in mANahattan most Ave blocks are 3x wide a "regualr' block..some are 2} that have a diagonal road wayout that leads out to each of those streets...
DOn't laugh/:rolleyes: at this detailing - the night I met Edge [fall 2001]... a bunch of us kept walking underneigth the "bridge"/ fat passageway that links the commercial building up with the Garden itself...every once and awhile...becuase there was no way to know for sure which way their car/vans would come out for the evening...in fact THAT night was the first time they drove out of 32nd vs the earlier 2 nights -33rd st.

''oh...there's Larry and Adam... " some said. brief dicusion as to was this really so...

I don't know whether this is now part of the 9-11 security {because in 20012 fall their cars the first night they were ther...except for Bono's van. ..were all lined up on 33rd st...with NAME TAGS on them....:laugh:!! The space before the underpassage in now blocked off and cars/vans are parked there...the space IN 2001 DIDN"t have cars/vans in it. So it took me some time to realizethat this is NOW where there cars were.

SO they 2 and their guards , i guess {I mean some one recognized Edge's guard from faR AWAY earlier on....Dan} walked out, stood around abit. People called out for them to come on over. Adam waved at us and went into his car. But a min or so latwer Lartry came walking the whole length over in the rain to us sort of still spread out from when the crowd of fans had been larger earlier on {like ? about 40 or more} . Oh- Wow!!!

He passed by us who are closer to the 'bridge', but not in a hurry, we just followed him we...passing by some permanent or temp "guardhouse" nearly flush with the street to get to where the second half of the metal barricades were set up {shorter amount of them closer nad just up to the street.line.

I do manage to get near to the further-in corner of the first barrier...behind the first row of people.....where Larry is beginning to shake hands. I manage to get my arm through and shake his hand saying..thank you and something like here's to best R&R employer in the world.....I slightly mangled it...and held one to his hand a sec or to longer only because i was trying/THINKING So hard AS TO NOT to maNAGLE MY WORDS!

He continues on..shaking hands, signing stuff, having his pic taken. I had ben talking with one partcular woman while this started up.. Ihad talked to a bunch of people then, and more earlier. Including Miroslava :D who i met earlier, too. I'm watching all this and figurinmg out [since folks are moving around] whenand taking some photos.

Finally, the young woman with , gathers her breath {we're watching kind of togther and she aSKS me ""would you take of pic of Larry & me!... I'm hjappy to oblige... I was thinking of asking myself.
..but he was through more than half the people. I though...I got a handshake :D, and some photos...let those who are the biggest Larry fans have the fun. hopefully there be a next time.
he kept on interacting a little more. SOmeone off & on was holding an umbrella over him as well.

He had to have spent ??10 -15 mins out there. Sooo very nice! I really hope {expect} my photos to come out :crosses all apendages:. It was my first time in a while with a disposible cam ,but also one that 's newish from Kodak with a extra little zoom lens {switch back & forth}
:uhoh: boy i hope the pic I took for the gal came out, it might have still been on zoom...and i might have been too close :yikes: I think she is also getting one from someones cell phone -i hope-

So the caR finally pulls up..we all say thank and good bye and he takes off.. It was. very, very, very Coooool.!!! And he is still looking definately better in person than in still photos!

sorry to take so long...my eyes are still tired from all that running around from Thurs nite on trying to get a tix.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>>
>>
>>

...and while I STILL didn't meet him....theres a big Bono sighting story to tell too....but not tonight..i want spend my last 1 1/2 rs w you and see msg's SL partythread and see any pics if up from then...:drool:!!! ND my fingers hurt now too...

Last edited:
Ok, looks like I got here just in time, we're only missing a couple of people, this is great.

Ruff, are you sick of them yet? :wink:

VP, had a good day. You should have some mail by end of wk :drool:

Hello everyone!!!

Sad_Girl said:
BonoTush1.jpg

BTW ...

THAT"S one of the BEST backside/butt photos of him EVER {IMHO} :laugh: :D :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom