Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I was just asking because a few of my favourite people are from the UK...they just left here, in fact...Wild Honey and Susan. :)

I'm from SW Ontario, Canada, near Toronto. :)

Woooooo! :rockon: SW Ontario baby!

I'll be alright.

Last edited:
Everytime you say Ikea I think of the movie 'A Night at the Roxbury with Will Ferrall, there's this scene with him and his fiancee' in bed and at the end she yells out "I-I-Ikea!"

VintagePunk said:

I was just asking because a few of my favourite people are from the UK...they just left here, in fact...Wild Honey and Susan. :)

I'm from SW Ontario, Canada, near Toronto. :)

yeah now u mention it i see that in your location :reject: :lol: it is 3am here tho, suppose im tired :laugh:

canada, cool! ive neva been outta europe , tho i am thinking bout going to chicago in september :wink:

suppose i better be off, got to get up for work :grumpy:, thx for letting me invade ur topic girls :)

night :wave:

bonoishot said:

yeah now u mention it i see that in your location :reject: :lol: it is 3am here tho, suppose im tired :laugh:

canada, cool! ive neva been outta europe , tho i am thinking bout going to chicago in september :wink:

suppose i better be off, got to get up for work :grumpy:, thx for letting me invade ur topic girls :)

night :wave:

Night! :wave: I'm Michelle by the way

*Is sorry she didn't introduce herself sooner*

I am ashamed. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Wooooooooo! :dance:

I have an official U2 homie/ellipse buddy for 9/17.

Yes SG. :hug: :rockon:

*Wishes Bri and VP and DG and everyone else could be there too :sad:*

I'll be there in spirit...that or I'll sneak up to Toronto. I need practice for December anyways. :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

Ikea :drool:

"Swedish people...bad at organized crime...good at furniture."

:lmao:

They have the dumbest, yet most hilarious commericals...

Have you seen the one with the cow knickknack? :lmao:

C14-ADAM.jpg

Oh... MU-cca! Where are you? :giggle:

this ought to bring her out of hiding

TheEdge70.jpg

You see him waiting there by the side of the road, acting all cool and casual. Looking like temptation personified in those pants. You slow to a stop beside him and roll down the passenger side window, ask him what he’s waiting for. He smiles at you, that unassuming shy smile you love so much.

“You” he tells you, his aquamarine eyes shimmering in the fading light of day. Without being invited, he opens the door and settles into the seat. Your heart is pounding hard against your chest wall, your palms have started to sweat. You catch his scent, that wonderful masculine scent, and every nerve ending in your skin starts to tingle as if you’d stuck your finger in light socket.

You stare at each other for a moment, so much to say and at the same time so little. He gestures with a nod of his head for you to come closer, and you do. He leans toward you, his beard scratching the soft skin on your cheek, but it isn’t painful, it’s enticing. You can feel his breath, hot and moist against the corner of your lips and you hold yours. Instinctively, you run the tip of your tongue over your lips to moisten them and he smiles again before closing his eyes and covering your mouth with his own.

The heat rushes through your body with a jolt of electricity, and a whimper escapes your throat as you’re overwhelmed by the sensation. His mouth is soft and wet, his tongue sliding over your lips teasingly, sending a shiver through your body. You slide one hand around the back of his neck, the other rests against his chest, his arms sliding around you, his hands firm against your back as he guides you out of the drivers seat and into the seat beside him.

He shrugs out of his coat and tosses it into the backseat, those piercing eyes locked with your all the while. The tank top he’s wearing is loose and allows you a glance at his muscular chest. It also allows for easy access, your hand sliding up underneath it, along his abdomen and up into the coarse hair on his chest. You brush a fingertip lightly over his nipple and he hisses through his teeth, surprised at the sensation. Or perhaps surprised by your boldness. All you know is you like the power you feel, knowing your touch effects him so strongly.

You lean in and kiss his neck, delighting in the heat, the slightly salty taste of his skin and the way he sighs with pleasure. You feel the power of incredibly strong hands and arms wrap around you and pull you up to straddle his lap, his mouth finding yours in heated kiss as his hands slide up under your shirt along the bare skin of your back. You can only take short, shallow breaths now, and your heart is racing out of control as he places those incredibly strong hands on your hips and urges you to move against him, setting a slow, deep rhythm that chases all thought from your mind…

~BrightestStar~ said:

They have the dumbest, yet most hilarious commericals...

Have you seen the one with the cow knickknack? :lmao:

C14-ADAM.jpg

Sarah's home...

The cow? Probably. I mostly remember the one about the lamp. "If you feel sorry for this lamp, it is because you are crazy..." :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom