Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheers Wild! It's just i was thinking it will be good if there's one before Manchester cos then i can find out how the set up is&knowing if it's true that there's like 2 b-stages!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

WildHoney said:

What sort of mess are you going to be in when you hear the "everybody" going around the arena with Bono moments away from being on stage???

a huge mess:drool: I'll probaby drown...last tour it wasn't as bad..I mean I was wicked excited cause I didn't know what to expect...now that I do..omg:drool:

I was wondering to myself why I wasn't too excited going to this concert but as the time draws near, I am combusting! :hyper:

:hug: dg! :)

Well, I have to go. I'll tell you all about it later. :)

Bye!!!! :hyper:

U2Girl1978 said:
I was wondering to myself why I wasn't too excited going to this concert but as the time draws near, I am combusting! :hyper:

:hug: dg! :)

Well, I have to go. I'll tell you all about it later. :)

Bye!!!! :hyper:

haveeeeeee fun:drool: !!!!

daygloeyes2 said:
DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug: :hug:

Yes, I'm a little excited to see you. :giggle:

DG!!!!!!!!!*explodes..............

I'm excited also:hyper: :hyper:

sorry I have to go soon though:madspit:

WildHoney said:
Have a really good time Jules:hug:

Give one to B for me if you get lucky:wink:

yeah give him one for me too:wink: :drool:

btw...what are we giving him?:wink: not that I have a problem with it:wink: :drool:

You know i don't think much of that everybody intro thing! I reckon it's abit crap compared to Zoo Tv&other much better openings! I really hope it's a different opening for our shows!

Hi DG &Bye Jules! :wave:

I'm off to have my chilli so be back in about 40 mins! :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug:

I do too. Taking a nap. :yawn:

Wild!!!!!:hug:.

One word: drained. :|

I've gotta do dinner:madspit:...nap sounds nice, would love to curl up with BF now and take a nap....except everytime we do that he still ends up talking bout babies...:lmao: yeah...hes got it bad

Dismantled said:

I've gotta do dinner:madspit:...nap sounds nice, would love to curl up with BF now and take a nap....except everytime we do that he still ends up talking bout babies...:lmao: yeah...hes got it bad

Yeah I read about that. Have you told him how you feel?

Back
Top Bottom