Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so dazz, you met larry at MSG???? this tour??? I don't know a single person who's been able to even get a glimpse of him. How amazing and wonderful!!!!!!!!

holy crap amazing cap, Bri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :combust:

GG, not sick of them at all. I was all teary during 40 last night knowing I wouldn't be seeing them in the States again for 5 months...and also because even though I'll see them in Europe, stadium shows are just very different...I'm such a big baby!

VP, let's don't talk about it. :sad:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Ok, Promises part 12 is up; still have to finish the 'extra' scene; I'll be sending that out shortly :D

It's my hero! :wave: Hi Ruff!

Okay seriously I'm gonna cry out of sheer happiness!!! :D They need a happy smiliey who is crying. :wink: I can't wait to read this as well as the extra stuff. hehe This made my day!

And Ruff I have to say that I'm so happy for you traveling all over and getting to see the band. Live it up girl!!! And thanks for sharing all the fun with us. :D :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Ok, looks like I got here just in time, we're only missing a couple of people, this is great.

Ruff, are you sick of them yet? :wink:

VP, had a good day. You should have some mail by end of wk :drool:

Hello everyone!!!

GG...:hyper: :hyper:

Thanks so much!!!!!

I heard that at MSG fans crowded the band's cars and started *climbing* on them, so they didn't come out to meet anyone....wow, a rare Larry sighting.

Night DG :wave:

ruffian said:
I heard that at MSG fans crowded the band's cars and started *climbing* on them, so they didn't come out to meet anyone....wow, a rare Larry sighting.

Damn that just sucks! I can't imagine people doing stuff like that. I get excited, but come on there is a point when you have to respect other peoples things and privacy.

girls, i'm gonna go crawl in bed but tomorrow if you all are around i wanna catch up on everyone's news...and i haven't told you all about the Adam meetings. What a doll that man is! Ok, see you all soon! :wave:

Ruff, btw...thank you SO much for WOWY last night....Sarah asked me if I was about to cry...

Guys, this woman has been so amazingly giving in sharing the show with me, via distance. She's the absolute BEST, and I can't wait to meet her!! :) :) :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

Hey Russty! :wave: :hug:

Didn't see ya there earlier!

*Slaps face around to wake up*

Fly no worries, I kind of snuck in under the radar! hehe :hug:

Ruff have a good sleep and I can't wait to hear all about the adam goodness. Sweaty U2 dreams. :D :hug::wink:

OH MY GOSH! This it totally off topic, but I just got the best email from a very special friend. She has agreed to go to Canada with me to see Pearl Jam in September!!! I can't believe she is going to go!!!

She is an amazing friend who I met online and then we found out that we lived in the same freakin small ass town!!! It was scary! That was 3 years ago and we have been like sisters ever since. Last year she had to move though for her job and lives like 3 hours away now.

But we are music sistahs so we travel around to see concerts together alot. I just didn't think she would be able to get the time off to do the trip. She said don't even worry about it, that going some place with me and our two other good friends is more important then work. Oh bloody hell I'm crying now!

:scream: :love: :shocked: :dance:

Well, I'm off to bed :wave:

VP, did I tell you the "being dragged up onto the dance floor for Bad" bit about Fri night? I think I did, but I'm not sure... email me?

Hi ya VP :hug:

Sorry I'm just having a freak out moment. hehe Between plans for my trip coming together and then SGs chapter being finished my brain is going to explode. lol

Russty Cat said:
Hi ya VP :hug:

Sorry I'm just having a freak out moment. hehe Between plans for my trip coming together and then SGs chapter being finished my brain is going to explode. lol

That's so awesome Russty :hug:

Where abouts in Canada is the Pearl Jam concert?

Drea said:
Well, I'm off to bed :wave:

VP, did I tell you the "being dragged up onto the dance floor for Bad" bit about Fri night? I think I did, but I'm not sure... email me?

Drea if you got pulled up I so want to hear about it. :D

Have a good sleep. :hug:

Dazz I'll have to do that from now on. We should start a petition for a new smiliey. lol

VintagePunk said:
Fly...I think they're playing in Toronto...in fact, I think I got an e-mail from a Toronto station about a presale....

Woha? What? Where the hell have I been. Have the tickets gone on sale already?

Never mind, just checked. Phew. Maybe I'll try and get tickets to this myself! :wink:

Pearl Jam :drool:

:hug: Fly :D

We are seeing the Vancouver show. They are doing a tour of 15 shows I think it is. Sadly I can really only afford one this go round. But hopefully when they announce their US tour I'll be able to pick up 3 or 4 shows then. Its so hard when U2 and PJ are playing at the same time. I hate to have to choose.

But their are "secret" rumored shows the night before the opening show we are going to in Seattle. Since we will be in Seattle before we go into Vancouver we are hoping to get lucky and end up at a warm up show in a small club. Keeping our fingers crossed that our inside person will get us the info in time.:wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Woha? What? Where the hell have I been. Have the tickets gone on sale already?

Never mind, just checked. Phew. Maybe I'll try and get tickets to this myself! :wink:

Pearl Jam :drool:

it would be so cool if you got tickets. We could compare shows. And drool over all the goodness that is PJ. hehe

I bought tickets through the 10club presale. I always do the fan club ticket purchase just so I don't have to fight it out to get tickets. Plus they are always kick ass seats.

ruffian said:

HI, ruff....

I can't say fior sure whether they actull climbed on to any cars THIs was Afternoon...and Miroslava and i were further back in that original line of people waiting for autographs etc....

what happened isw security was lax.. The line was stretched out good att first...but then abunch on people came later and
didn't go back to the end of the line . Instead they actually bunched upand almost totally blocked the sidewalk

{which you're not supposed to do in NYC... 2003...2 christies--they kept nudging us to stop blocking the side walk..oh we never toally blocked it but... then just before Bono & Co were leaving thaty's when they slid thr restof the barricades out to the street edger...to totally block it off for the ? 15 mins he spent outsdie with every one }

any way they and some further from the back as soon as tey realized it waS bONO'S VAN,...SCREAMED RAN UP/ BUNCHED UP TO THE CAr and Mr Sampson I guess decided ---#no way# andslowly kept the car going... so none of the guys dtopped either {they all arrived after B}

Back
Top Bottom