Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
:bump:

....for Dis!!

You causing trouble again! :wink:
I just caught [tho, since i was heading here....just saw the first page] the apt thread.....................

i should go look more to see the drama Dis was talking about!

BTW I see that biulding from a distance all the time when i'm in certain parts of Central Park. In fact i should check out just what cross streets it's on sinceI'm only a few blocks over a fair amount in the Upper West Side area. I was there TWICE already this past week! :lol:

All that Granite for an apt sounds a bit dismal and i love alot of IMPei's work. Hopefully he & A will liven it up!!!

Hey, :hyper: I could be the one of their Interior Decorator's < :uhoh: no, bedrooms, {maybe, except the guests bedroom-s} :yikes:too painful , that! >

I'll go for the Kitchen, Entertainment Room, Music Practice room and the living room!

:lmao: :lmao: [/B]

MBS said:

*giggles childishly*

Hola!!:hug:

!!!

:eek:mhy:
A tornodo apparently touched down up in the town where my dad works, and Toronto's under a severe watch. :yikes:!!

HOLY shit Bri!!!:yikes: I hate HATE those things!!!!

dazzledbylight said:

gotcha! :wink:

how Wonderful!!!:drool:

make sure you catch my above {in quotes} post, Dis!

me:wink: causing trouble:wink: Noooooooo.....I acutally didn't start it..just an innocent bystander that got attacked:madspit: just ask Bri....Bri was doing some assulting:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom