Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky:hug:

something in/around my house is chirping...and its driving me nuckin futs trying to find it:mad:

Sad_Girl said:

Good luck! :yikes: Hope it isn'ta bat. We have tons of bats around here this time of year

bats:drool:

we have tons too....this is more of a mechanical beep...like a cell or a smoke alarm..............its annoying whatever it is:madspit:

bono_gal said:

I'll bring baloons and a banner :happy:

do I get presents too:hyper:

wait:scratch: why is everyone so eager for my banning party!

10.gif

Dismantled said:

bats:drool:

we have tons too....this is more of a mechanical beep...like a cell or a smoke alarm..............its annoying whatever it is:madspit:

:madspit: I hate that sound! Smoke detectors are supposed to help us sleep safely, not keep waking us up to nag us! :wink:

Snooky pie said:

:yikes: I think I would have to move *shudders*

:lol: I don't mind the bats in the fall. They're kinda cool, IMO. I'm not a big fan of spiders, which I understand you have more of in the warmer regions, though. Spiders creep me out. :yikes:

Snooky pie said:

:giggle: yay!! I'm not the only one who thought of Friends!!

:lmao: Nope. "Noisy Bitch!" :lol:

** Ahem. To clarify, that is what Phoebe called the smoke alarm. I am not insulting Snooky. :D Just making sure that is understood. Don't want to create any drama! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I don't mind the bats in the fall. They're kinda cool, IMO. I'm not a big fan of spiders, which I understand you have more of in the warmer regions, though. Spiders creep me out. :yikes:

I love bats:drool: :drool: I even bought a house for them and hung it up on my house:hug:

:lmao:

spiders are alright...I think they are neat..just as long as they dont' touch me:yikes: Where we mushroom there are huge spider webs strung through the trees....I carry a stick in front of me..but if I happen to walk through one my accident ..look out!:yikes: I make so much of a racket you'd think a Wookie was chasing me:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: Nope. "Noisy Bitch!" :lol:

** Ahem. To clarify, that is what Phoebe called the smoke alarm. I am not insulting Snooky. :D Just making sure that is understood. Don't want to create any drama! :wink:

DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA!

10.gif

I just got this email from my dad:

There’s a chance that if things go the way I hope they’re going to go for me that I MIGHT be able to get NYC U2 tix for us next weekend. If it doesn’t pan out you’ll just have to deal with what you already have. Who are you going to go with for the 10/14 show if I don’t go?

:hyper: :hyper:
this means he will probably get because he never even brings things up unless he isn't serious!!

sami0201 said:
I just got this email from my dad:

There’s a chance that if things go the way I hope they’re going to go for me that I MIGHT be able to get NYC U2 tix for us next weekend. If it doesn’t pan out you’ll just have to deal with what you already have. Who are you going to go with for the 10/14 show if I don’t go?

:hyper: :hyper:
this means he will probably get because he never even brings things up unless he isn't serious!!

thats wicked sweet:hyper:

:rockon:

YAY for good fathers:applaud:

:sigh:

bono_gal said:
:hyper:

We're all friends fans! :hug: :hug:

Omg, I just read something really really wrong :lmao:

If I told you it would get me banned!!!

Just look at Reggie thee Dog's location :lmao:

yep:lmao: I read it wrong too....omg...:lmao:

Back