Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

I know it officially ends in December, I think December 19 in Portland (someone correct me if I'm wrong..)

:hmm:

I want to go to Boston and Australia :yes:

If I have to swim to Dublin I'll do it, 'cos I'm not missing another homecoming!

VintagePunk said:

That would be too simple. I'd rather pretend its a huge mystery and attempt to unravel it on my own. I'm an older Nancy Drew. :wink:

:tongue:

:love:

Want to unravel my mystery? :flirt:

:lol:

Well, in that case then
Get the IP address, and try to convince Sicy to look it up for you.

Or you could just do it my way. :tongue:

Drea! :hug:
My dad got to enjpy the same lovliness you did. :slant: And it's all thundery here, but I think it's passing us by.

bono_gal said:

If I have to swim to Dublin I'll do it, 'cos I'm not missing another homecoming!

I'm going to Boston 3 months too late :mad: I'm going there in March

I'd love to go to Australia or New Zealand one day :drool:
and definitely Dublin next time they play there

greeneyedgirl said:
Obviously you all have no Ikea nesting instincts...

(mr gg statement)

:lmao: What does that mean, and who was it directed to??

The last time we were there was right after Ikeafest. We were hungry, so we ate first. We were also tired cause we had to get up early to take Kelly to the vets. We wandered out into the showroom, found a living room display, and sat down (under the guise of "trying it out"). People walked by and we commented that Ikea should hire us to act as though we were comfortably living with their furniture, in order to sell more.

As we were sitting there, a U2 song came on. Electrical Storm. We talked about how, given the furniture, the cheap food, and the quality of their PA music, we could happily live there forever. :lol:

found out where it is:hyper:

Saint Johns on the US Virgin islands:drool:

6 nights 7 days of camping on the white sands and clear waters of Cinnamon Bay:drool:

WildHoney said:

So hoping to make Boston this year....

There is nothing like watching the boys on home soil.... Think Cardiff x 100 BG.....

I've seen 3 in ireland :drool: :drool: :drool:

cradiff X 100?

is that a sum?!

Cardiff was like the most amazing night of my life! X 100 and I think BG might need to see a doctor :lol:

I cant make Boston this year 'cos of my parents, but damn they wont stop me swimming to dublin!!

VintagePunk said:

The last time we were there was right after Ikeafest. We were hungry, so we ate first. We were also tired cause we had to get up early to take Kelly to the vets. We wandered out into the showroom, found a living room display, and sat down (under the guise of "trying it out"). People walked by and we commented that Ikea should hire us to act as though we were comfortably living with their furniture, in order to sell more.

As we were sitting there, a U2 song came on. Electrical Storm. We talked about how, given the furniture, the cheap food, and the quality of their PA music, we could happily live there forever. :lol:

:laugh:!!!

Ikea!! :drool:

I just heard on the radio, a bunch of the highways are flooded.....some abvoe the guardrail. Yikes!

omgosh!!
Congrats Dis!!! :hyper: :hyper:
It sounds soooooo nice.:drool:

bono_gal said:

Every time I think of you I think your from Austraila...seriously...I picture you having an austrailian accent...running around wiht Kangaroos:lmao:

Maybe its your pic....you look tan and beachy...:hmm::drool:

WildHoney said:

:hyper:

and making luvvvvvvvvvv under the stars :drool: :drool: :drool:

:yes::combust:

under the coconut palms:drool:

They said to eat all the coconuts you want:lmao: apparently they are having a problem there:lmao: coconut infestations:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I have no idea, that was a Mr GG question.......MEN:madspit:

Dis, BG, Sami, VP, Wild, whoever else is here... :wave:

man, that "neck thread" is killin' me. I was in the library today and could only post in Lemonade stand because I couldn't let the Bono pics show...

Ruff to stern looking librarian:
"Um, if anyone is looking for me today I'll be in the janitor's closet with a laptop...and some hand sanitizer"

ruffian said:
Dis, BG, Sami, VP, Wild, whoever else is here... :wave:

man, that "neck thread" is killin' me. I was in the library today and could only post in Lemonade stand because I couldn't let the Bono pics show...

Ruff to stern looking librarian:
"Um, if anyone is looking for me today I'll be in the janitor's closet with a laptop...and some hand sanitizer"

OMG...I know the neck thread:combust: Where do you think I stole my avatar from:lmao:

:drool:

hand sanitizer:lmao:

really, Bono neck pictures... :drool: and if he's wearing leather AND he's sweaty...well....

:combust:

Sami, you are going to be 16!!!! :hyper: that is the cutest thing EVER!

Back
Top Bottom