Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi guys :hug:

Yeah, still got the headache. I think it's an inner ear infection; have an appointment with the dr tomorrow morning, so we'll see

I'm having a really really crappy day :hug: :heart:

Hi SG :hug: :heart: Sorry your not doing well. I had a migraine on Sunday I swear I think it was a sympathy headache for you. :love: I hope your day gets better.

Darn its the day of bad stuff around here. :hug: to everyone!

GG I hope things get better for you. :hug: :heart: I'm always here if you need to talk. :love:

DAMN SG! Oh man they are so lucky that I'm on the other side of the country! There are words I can't even begin to say on here to express what I'd like to do to the TA! I sure hope your sister raises holy hell! I'm thankful at least Jeffy has someone like you supporting him and taking care of him. But damn I can understand why your having a crap day! :( :heart:

Russty Cat said:
DAMN SG! Oh man they are so lucky that I'm on the other side of the country! There are words I can't even begin to say on here to express what I'd like to do to the TA! I sure hope your sister raises holy hell! I'm thankful at least Jeffy has someone like you supporting him and taking care of him. But damn I can understand why your having a crap day! :( :heart:

:yes: :heart:

Yes, I'm sure. I don't want to get into specifics here though

I'm so sick to my stomach right now I'm afraid I'm going to throw up. There is nothing worse in this world than having anything bad happen to one of my nephews or niece. I swear, I would suffer anything myself to keep it from happening to them.

:( I wish there was something we could be doing. I always feel so helpless in stuff like this. I'll be praying for your whole family. :hug:

I hate to leave, but Fluffy is crying and won't stop. She's not been feeling to well the last couple days. I'll be back later after I get her calmed down a bit.

Fortunately we have a very open and caring, supportive family. I know everything is going to be alright in the long run. We've been through it once before, several years ago, though it wasn't with someone at school, and it wasn't the same kid.

I'm old enough to know that when bad things happen it isn't the end of the world. but the hate and anger in me right now is just tearing me up. I need to be able to let go of it because I know it won't do any good.

At the same time, I want to hold on to it because what is left bad sadness once the anger is gone?

:hug: I love you guys so much. I'm sorry to bring you down, I just knew I couldn't keep it bottled up inside of me. :hug:

I'm so lucky to have you to talk to :heart:

Russty - take care of that baby girl :heart: I know how to reach you when/if we need to talk.

VertigoAdamOSC259.jpg

:adam:: I'm here too luv... :hug:

as for the Sims...........

:ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

did I answer him?

hard to tell........and i can't get the last 2 pics....

:uhoh:

is there sim!contreceptrion?:lol:

I :loved:...

simdarcy's Outfit!

simJem & PopB & baby {i love lookintg at OTHEr Peoples :lol:
babies/toddlers etc

Simdazz&JtB HOUSE :drool:

Simjo & Simrory in the HOTTUB? for a long time?!? :lmao:

gonna be logged off :(

am I in any of the clip debates to go to net cafwe

Last edited:
Back