Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
hey SG :wave:

LALALALALALA NO HOCKEY TALK *covers eyes and ears*

:shifty:

they didn't show any on nbc today so i'm downloading todays canada game right now

and i don't want to know the score

:wink:

:laugh:!

We were talking bout the ladies, my dear. :wink:

SG, I just wanted to say that if you need someone to talk to, I'm only an IM away. :hug:

If I had a webcam I'd even dance in my underwear for you..........although that may be more frieghtening than funny. :wink:

And Tre, No, I will not dance in my underwear for you.
:tongue:

Chapter 8! :hyper: :reject: You know your insane when after driving 12 hours you have to log on to see if your two favorite stories have been updated. :lol:

I want oreos! I might have to settle for cupcakes. :madspit:

Hi Tre :wave: :hug:

Sorry I'm spacey tonight, Mr. Cat is still awake and laying here talking to me about odd random things. :lol: Gotta love a guy who can't sleep and is enjoying driving me crazy. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Tre :wave: :hug:

Sorry I'm spacey tonight, Mr. Cat is still awake and laying here talking to me about odd random things. :lol: Gotta love a guy who can't sleep and is enjoying driving me crazy. :laugh:

I love nights like that :heart:

I swear Mark and I have had some of the strangest, most random pillow talk ever :lol:

He is trying to get me to go to bed with him. Um its only 9pm. :lmao: Yeah right. The queen of late nights does not go to bed at 9pm!

SG it is fun sometimes the odd late night discussions. My favorite one so far had to be the 3 am discussion on why seeing U2 in Hawaii was good while eating really big greasy hamburgers. :heart: :drool:

The first year we were married, and both of us were working EMS and still on the fire department, we used to go Grocery Shopping at like 3 a.m. :love: It was such a unique experience :lol:

1.gif

2.gif

6.gif

14.gif

13.gif

:wave: Hi Eless :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
The first year we were married, and both of us were working EMS and still on the fire department, we used to go Grocery Shopping at like 3 a.m. :love: It was such a unique experience :lol:

:lol: SG we use to work opposite shifts so we often talked while driving each other to work and eating fast food. We did a lot of midnight shopping as well. I do miss those times. I think we appreciated our time together more. :heart:

Hi Eless! :hug:

Well, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow; lots of stuff anticipated, including seeing the doctor early in the morning :yuck:

I'm sure I'll be around tomorrow night, I'll need my girls (and boy :wink: ) to make me smile

:hug: talk to you guys soon :heart: thanks for being ... well, you! :love:

Back
Top Bottom