PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joanne, I'll be on vacation next week too!!! But I'll be working on freelance projects during that time...I'll be away from the library though, which is good.

I have to go in for four hours tomorrow and three & a half on Saturday morning. We're closing at 12:30 pm for the holiday, though. My guess is it will be a Blockbuster morning...people coming in for DVDs!!!

Night Drea :hug: Sweet :adam: dreams

*Sami - I'm working on Chapter 26 of rising tide... I'm trying not to think about Catalina right at the moment, or else I'll get distracted and lose momentum on this one again :reject:

I'm glad you're reading it though. :) I need to go through and proofread and edit it yet, but I'll do that after this story, before I start book 4

Something that is not fun:

I agreed to go to my friend's New Years Eve party way, way back at Halloween. Now I can't even remember if I agreed to bring a dish to pass or a snack -- or what kind of snack -- to her house on Saturday night!

:confused:

Diane L said:
I hope 2006 brings us all enough money so we can all meet somewhere for a PLEBA Girl Weekend! That would be too much fun!!!

I would love love love to get the U2 & i book, but my finances are in the way. :mad: I did get The Complete New Yorker CD-ROM set, which is also pricey, but at a heavy discount and with the help of a gift card. I've never seen U2 & i in a store.

I probably shouldn't have gotten U2 & I either, but we ordered it from Amazon.com so it was like $40 off the cover price. I've never seen it in bookstores here, but when it first came out they had it in a bookstore in Los Angeles. I wanted it so badly that day, but I just had come from a record store where I had purchased all of the U2 cds I didn't have. :reject: Most of them were used, but it was still a pretty penny worth of stuff. I've been pining for the book ever since. I'm a bad spoiled girl. :no: :( :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I probably shouldn't have gotten U2 & I either, but we ordered it from Amazon.com so it was like $40 off the cover price. I've never seen it in bookstores here, but when it first came out they had it in a bookstore in Los Angeles. I wanted it so badly that day, but I just had come from a record store where I had purchased all of the U2 cds I didn't have. :reject: Most of them were used, but it was still a pretty penny worth of stuff. I've been pining for the book ever since. I'm a bad spoiled girl. :no: :( :wink:

I got it from amazon too :yes: Now I'm just waiting for it to get here! :lol:

it must be so worth it though :drool:

SG just keep writing I'll take whatever you want to throw out there. :wink: I'm addicted. hehe The Larry Adam story wouldn't hurt though. :winK:

Sad_Girl said:
Night Drea :hug: Sweet :adam: dreams

*Sami - I'm working on Chapter 26 of rising tide... I'm trying not to think about Catalina right at the moment, or else I'll get distracted and lose momentum on this one again :reject:

I'm glad you're reading it though. :) I need to go through and proofread and edit it yet, but I'll do that after this story, before I start book 4

Yay, more Rising Tide! :hyper:

I'm working on another chapter myself ... although not right at this exact moment ... :shifty:

sami0201 said:

I got it from amazon too :yes: Now I'm just waiting for it to get here! :lol:

it must be so worth it though :drool:

It is totally worth it! :yes: I've had a really bad block on my work for a while. Everytime I'd go out to the studio I'd just want to cry. I just felt so overwhelmed and stressed out. Well Christmas Day I curled up on the couch with the book looking at the pictures and reading what Anton had to say. Something about just looking at all the images and thinking about all the music loosened everything up. I started working again the next day and I've done more work this week and have had no problems so far, then I have in ages. And its actually been fun! :hyper: :drool:

I figure it was money well spent! :heart:

Besides hanging out w all you sweety fun people...I just HAD TO get another look at Our House activities...........the lib comps were JUST about to close when i reached our stuff.......so i only got a quik gaze before the curtain rang down:madspit:

Doing now pretty OK! :D
A nasty apt problem all cleared up FINALLY
and almost all my medicare PT D stuff has been taken care of paywise.

So I'm ready to have a relaxing, FUN, Good Eats New years Mini-vacation!!!

Did you know DL that {and who ever else GETS this CABLE Chnl.........Ovation is HAving an MUSIC EXPRESS Special ON U2 THIS NY EVE??!!!

Eastern satndard time Time -- 8P-9P then...... 12A - !A {1/1/06}

AND it's GOT Vertigo Live footage!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hi Dazz :hug: I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on tonight. Mr. Cat hasn't come home yet today, supposedly he will be here by 10 which is in 11 minutes, but knowing him he'll be late. The boy has no sense of time at all. :madspit:

Oooh, Dazz, that sounds really really great!!! But I don't have a TV right now!! :( I'm not sure if I'd get Ovation either, and anyway, I've cut my cable down to Basic right now because of my TV-less state.

I'm going to miss the Twilight Zone marathon on the Sci-Fi Channel too. :sad: Oh, well...I think I'll watch my Vertigo DVD on my laptop...that will make me good and happy! :yes:

:( Sadly we lost our cable a few weeks ago which means no tv at all for us either. It really does suck, but we just don't have the money right now to pay the bill. We have been watching a crap load of movies. Luckily we own a couple hundred. Crappy thing though is our VCR has begun taking tapes in, but not wanting to give them back out so we can only watch dvds till it gets fixed. I don't want to risk it eating one of my U2 or foreign film tapes that I paid alot for. :heart:

OH MAN! Mr. Cat is so lucky! He just pulled into the driveway right as it turned 10pm. :lol: I guess he saved himself from a beating this time. :wink:

Nighty night Diane :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

BEbw.jpg

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom