PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
I haven't even gotten my Time magazine yet and they come out with another one! :huh: :lol: I couldn't find Time here so Cindy got me one and is mailing it too me. I'm wondering if I'll be able to find this one at all. Probably not. :(

You're kidding! I bought my copy at a Borders just after Christmas, it was supposed to be out for two weeks, and there's a new one already? :huh:

Diane told me she couldn't find copies of the Person of the Year issue where she lives either -- and she's on Long Island, hardly a small town middle-of-nowhere area.

Edit: Actually, you can still read the Bono profile at Time.com (if you watch an ad there first).

Last edited:
jobob said:

You're kidding! I bought my copy at a Borders just after Christmas, it was supposed to be out for two weeks, and there's a new one already? :huh:

Diane told me she couldn't find copies of the Person of the Year issue where she lives either -- and she's on Long Island, hardly a small town middle-of-nowhere area.

Edit: Actually, you can still read the Bono profile at Time.com (if you watch an ad there first).

But I found it at the Stop & Shop in Syosset the day after Christmas!!!

And I was shocked at the $4.95 price...I was going to pick up two copies (like I did with the Rolling Stone), but that's a little pricey.

Hi everyone! :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I think we need to see it again :D

jb0pe0.jpg

:combust: :drool:

ADAM!!!!!!

MY Silver Fox, MINE!!!!!!!!

Hi Diane :hug: :wave:

It does suck that my small town really stinks when it comes to books and magazines. We are down to one bookstore and they often don't have enough magazine copies. The magazine boy who works there is nice and saves me copies of my art magazines, but they never got the Time magazine and they normally carry it. :rant: :mad:

Hi Russty!! :hug: How are you doing, hon???

BTW, thank you so much for your kind words in the Adam thread in the regular PLEBA area a few days ago. I was in a down mood, but reading what you had to say and seeing lots of nice photos of Adam really cheered me up!

Diane! :hug:

$4.95 for Time? I never looked at the cover price before I bought my copy -- I think I just concentrated on Bono's blue eyes instead. Even through those red shades. :laugh:

I don't care how many times I watch Rattle and Hum I can't get over how hot Bono looks during With or Without You. :drool: :combust: :faint:

I'm fine Diane :hug: thanks for asking.

How are you?

and Oh yes, I don't believe Adam has ever looked sexier than he does on that cover :drool:

I'm listening to Bono sing 'Unchained Melody' :faint:

Diane L said:
Hi Russty!! :hug: How are you doing, hon???

BTW, thank you so much for your kind words in the Adam thread in the regular PLEBA area a few days ago. I was in a down mood, but reading what you had to say and seeing lots of nice photos of Adam really cheered me up!

:hug: I'm tired, but doing good. Going a bit stir crazy from being in the house all week. :crack: :coocoo: :wink:

I'm glad your doing better. I have been there before and I'm sure I'll be there again, but I meant ever word of it. I mean come on your a Pleban Party Girl! Your fabulous! :sexywink:

Diane L said:

:hug: And you are a sweet, wonderful woman who I am so happy to know!:hug:

:hug: I'm happy we've became friends as well. :D And one day I'm gonna get my bum to your side of the states and visit all the east coast Plebans. :yes:

Sami that picture is perfect! :drool:

I've been looking at my U2 & I book alot and its sooo cool its like having the guys trapped in time to keep for forever. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
By the way, I've heard from a few of you, but I wanted to make sure, Russty did you get your extended scene?

:yes: Thank you! I"m an idiot I meant to email you back and give you feedback on it! But it obviously turned my brain to mush! :drool: It was fabulous! I read it the other night when all of you stinkin people where sleeping and of course I couldn't. Somehow it didn't seem to put me to sleep either. :wink: :combust:

I hope 2006 brings us all enough money so we can all meet somewhere for a PLEBA Girl Weekend! That would be too much fun!!!

I would love love love to get the U2 & i book, but my finances are in the way. :mad: I did get The Complete New Yorker CD-ROM set, which is also pricey, but at a heavy discount and with the help of a gift card. I've never seen U2 & i in a store.

Diane L said:
Joanne, I really do love the word penultimate. It's such a big word to say something simple, like Thursday, or December 30!

:yes: Or "next to last." Or "the day before New Year's Eve."

Glad to hear you're doing well. Me, I'm starting a vacation. I had some unused vacation days from last year that I'm taking next week. I have to take them, so ... I'm just gonna stay home, goof off, and try to do a few constructive things with all that time (and visit here too).

Back
Top Bottom