PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

In VP's line of work, I believe they would call that an oral fixation :drool:

:wink:

:hug: you'll be ok, you just have to pay a little extra attention to taking care of the spots where they pulled the teeth for a couple of days.

:sexywink: :lol:

Extra attention I can do! :hug:

Dazz, you have the cool green bathing suit and then when in normal clothes the hot pink top :wink:

Bri made me a present :hyper: that was why I was asking earlier if she was around... I wasn't sure whether or not to post it without her here, but.... :hyper:... I want to!

Sad_Girl said:

I have a blast doing them with you guys, too :)

and it's funny, I was just noticing that Bono and Larry aren't in the same room with each other often in those clips :lol:

Maybe Sim!Larry has the FOAD attitude already? :wink:

Drea said:

Maybe Sim!Larry has the FOAD attitude already? :wink:

I'm thinking so :lol:

did you see the one where he got all :grumpy: over grilled cheese sandwiches?

DGlunch.jpg

:giggle: and this one
DQ.jpg

Last edited:
just caught up!! damn you girls move fast

I gotta go again though :(

but I was driving home from dinner with my dad and he has a sick sound system in his car and we listened to Bad/40/Streets from Boston Elevation and I had to turn my head away from him 'cause I got teary :reject:

:lmao: I'll be back soon :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Have fun :wave:

Crazy Dancing game? :eyebrow: :laugh:

:lol: VP can probably explain it better...I'm sure it has an official name. I think it's one of those things where you watch something on a DVD and have to stomp on these board things correctly or in a specific order or else you lose. I don't know, I might be totally making this up cause I'm a little loopy right now :laugh: but she can confirm this when she's back.

Back
Top Bottom