Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Ok so tonight's class was very interesting. We were discussing atypical sexual behaviour like fetishes, S&M, exhibitionism, and then we got to crazy things like Furry Sex, Balloon Sex and Pony Play :lmao: People are honestly crazy :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

IE: Chemical Reaction 2 :giggle: Or have you forgotten my best Adam smut so quickly? :flirt:

(This was directed to Russty. Playfully of course)

I have not! I was jsut surprised to read that! I thought to myself 'How can she not know the 5 minute rule?!' Then I thought 'Damn, adam's hot when he smokes while standing nude in the hallway.'

Sad_Girl said:

:evil: any kind they tell me about :sexywink:

:bono: Any kind? Any kind at all, eh? :evil:
71ce8728.jpg

:scratch: Where'd DG go?

and this is for you, Russty
7.gif

That smiley is perfect! Thanks :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
: Ok so tonight's class was very interesting. We were discussing atypical sexual behaviour like fetishes, S&M, exhibitionism, and then we got to crazy things like Furry Sex, Balloon Sex and Pony Play :lmao: People are honestly crazy :l

^ :laugh::laugh:!!!

Ummmm..and on that note....
I must be off. :sigh:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams girls.
Luv y'all.
:hug: :heart:

My clones returning! :hyper:

And in case y'all didn't cacth it...B's my bitch :wink:

:lol:

Night! :hug:

D'oh! I so couldn't forget Adam in that! Naked Ads in a hallway smoking is just beyond hot!! :giggle:

I would not be good at casual sex. I like to curl up and go to sleep afterwards. It would always have to be at my place so the other person could leave. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
D'oh! I so couldn't forget Adam in that! Naked Ads in a hallway smoking is just beyond hot!! :giggle:

I would not be good at casual sex. I like to curl up and go to sleep afterwards. It would always have to be at my place so the other person could leave. :lol:

I'm way to good at casual sex. *dies* If I were in a rock band, my job would be to play bass and pick up women. :lmao: I'm way too much like Adam. Maybe that's why I'm so attracted to him.

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Oh it was educational all right! I had no idea Furry Sex existed. :laugh: People apparently rent furry suits and costumes and everything!

Oh yes :yes: they have conventions even :ohmy:

I only know because I saw a story about them on both ER and CSI and so my disbelief led to a little (VERY LITTLE) web research. :yuck: There are definitely some strange things that make people... um... happy. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh yes :yes: they have conventions even :ohmy:

I only know because I saw a story about them on both ER and CSI and so my disbelief led to a little (VERY LITTLE) web research. :yuck: There are definitely some strange things that make people... um... happy. :lol:

:laugh: Well whatever floats your boat...if they're not hurting anyone I guess go for it. :lol:

CeeCee said:

I'm way to good at casual sex. *dies* If I were in a rock band, my job would be to play bass and pick up women. :lmao: I'm way too much like Adam. Maybe that's why I'm so attracted to him.

I've never had casual sex. And now I wish I had. :sad: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I've never had casual sex. And now I wish I had. :sad: :wink:

Aaawww. *pets Russ* It's all I've had. I have committment phobias. Or issues or whatever. I'd be the girl perfectly happy to have a lover and never marry them or live with them. So yeah, I think I'm very Adam like. Early Adam. the Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll Adam.

However if you like I'll be happy to try and give you a crash course. :wink: Mind you, I've never actually slept with a woman before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom