Pleba Girls Party: Ewe know ewe want them... baaa-d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good deal Sami - I'm trying to work on uploading my wallpapers and stuff again, too :up: I was getting confused :lol:

**I just used that pic in my Out Of Control Wallpaper, Sami :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I'm totally :drool: :combust: over the Adfro. The hands in the hair possibilities are definitely one of the biggest reasons :flirt:

:giggle: You could write entire PWPs just involving the different possibilities of hands in the hair... :wink:

Good evening ladies :wave: :heart:

:( I'm watching the Oscars and I'm not happy so far. Heath and Jake both lost. :sad: Stinky Academy. I still have hope for Best Movie, but I'm not betting on it.

:drool: Adam afro. :wink:

:hug: SG :hug: Drea

I guess I'll survive. :wink: Reese Witherspoon just won Best Actress and her speech was so beautiful. She really is a genuine lady and someone with a lot of class. She was so great as June Carter. :heart:

I swear sometimes I want to strangle Mr. Cat. I said this morning when I went to the store when they all sat on their butts in their pjs and I went in the rain to get them fucking snacks and food that all I wanted to do today was to watch the damn Oscars. Mini-cat should have been in bed 15 minutes ago and he is sitting on his ass on the couch watching a stupid dvd that we own for the billionth time when she asked him an hour ago to start the shower for her!!! I finally had to go do it! ARGH! :rant:

Sad_Girl said:
there was some interesting Sim Drama a few pages back Russty :yikes: :shifty:

And Yeah, she did great in 'Walk the Line' I really liked that movie :up:

:lol: I saw the drama. Can one sim kick another sims butt? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
This weekend was alright; Dazz thanks for asking. Uneventful, really, but thats not a bad thing :wink:

How was your weekend?

And I certainly hope to avoid the soap opera :yikes: :laugh:

sometimes...... "uneventiful" is JUST what a body, mind & heart needs!!!!!!! :yes:

as to the "soapopera" :uhoh: :lmao:

MY cranky roomie was out all afternoon :hyper: !!!
I got to play HTDub LOUD from my room down the hall to the beautiful living room with the blue sky out the window and sun streaming in!

I looked over jewelry....some supplies, stuff that needs fixing, finishing and making unfortunaely that includes :reject: :reject: late gifts.......

then i ate late lunch after late noon Brkfst and arrived here around 6:45 PM :D

about to be logged off in 6 mins

Sounds like I was right.. I was predicting in an RPG chat tonight that BBM would either win nothing at all, or sweep its categories - considering how ticked off you sound Russty, I'm guessing the former? :wink:

It won best Original score, Best Director, and Best adapted Screenplay. I'm glad it did win those. I'm just dissapointed that Jake and Heath didn't get the awards they deserved. And I do think it should have won Best Picture. *sigh*

I'll get the pictures developed as soon as I can (I need a digital camera :grumpy: )

Hi Weldy :hug: What happened? Are you alright now?

What movies did you see, Jez?

Back
Top Bottom