Pleba Girls Party: Ewe know ewe want them... baaa-d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
:thanks Drea for posting one of her favorite :adam: photos:

You're welcome :wink: That pic struck me as a Bond-ish one from the first time I saw it quite a while ago... I can also hear him quoting Goldfinger in that pic - "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!" :lol:

jobob said:
Drea ... :faint:

are there more like this in the Bono as Bond thread? :hyper:

No, sorry :giggle: The first one I posted both there and here, the second I just posted in here because I'd found it on the same page of my photobucket album as the Bond one :wink: I suppose I *could* post the other one in that thread too...

I tthink ewe girls will like these photos :wink:

lamb.jpg
bono_sheep2.jpg

just came back from the Bono as Bond pleba thread.

that story suggesting Bono play Bond ... :lmao:

Hi, Diane! Just killing a little time before the Oscars. :wave:

If I decide to watch the Oscars, it will be on a little 5" B/W TV. I'm not sure I'm going to watch or not.

Lately I'm on a kick to clean, clean, CLEAN my apt. of much of my belongings. I'm a hopeless packrat when it comes to books especially, and I just can't handle it anymore. My feng shui must be really horrible, with all the clutter. So, every day, I've been reading old magazines and tossing them or passing them along, i.e. tabloids like the Star to a girl I work with who loves celeb stuff. I've been going through folders of old notes for my freelance work and pitching it. I've been gathering all sorts of ephemeria for listing on eBay, which is very time-consuming in itself!

All this is a long-winded way of saying, I'm not sure I'm watching the Oscars! I might be in reading/pitching/gathering mode instead!!!

I should be cleaning my apartment of much of my stuff as well. However, I wanna watch the Oscars (I want to see the clips of the movies I haven't seen, which is most of them this year), and I want to see Jon Stewart. There is some stuff I can do around my living room while they're on.

GG!! :hug: :wave:

I'm just not much of a TV watcher. My color TV has been broken since a lightening strike in late August and aside from the B/W which gets few channels, I don't have one. I missed news coverage of Hurricane Katrina, U2 on Conan and 60 Minutes, and lots more good stuff. I spend most of my life on my iBook laptop. Or, I read. That's just me.

....really, Really, REALLY Ba-aaad.....:drool: :drool: :drool:.......nd i ain't talking 'bout that golden man either, baby!!! {altho there could be some gold holdings in a few swiss bank accounts :shifty:} :drool:

:wink:

:wave:
:D:D I've come to plaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! I've brought my shovel and sand bucket!

Last edited:
jobob said:
I should be cleaning my apartment of much of my stuff as well. However, I wanna watch the Oscars (I want to see the clips of the movies I haven't seen, which is most of them this year), and I want to see Jon Stewart. There is some stuff I can do around my living room while they're on.

that's my take too, my sim!ex-roomie

and :sexywink: congrats to your sim!

I've got a pile of newspapers i can run through read some articles I didnn't get to, cut out save 1% or less.....and bag up the rest in the currently to be filled up more recycling bags of newprint and then slick/smooth papers .

Back
Top Bottom