Pleba Girls Party: Ewe know ewe want them... baaa-d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

:yes: i thought the crowning point was Axvers comment to "Make Larry a Wallaby" :lmao:

The thing that scared me is I actually knew what he was talking about when he said to make him an All Black. :lol: God crossover fandoms for me. Not good! :laugh:

I assume a Springbok is a Rugby team of some kind since The All Blacks are a Kiwi rugby team. But then you have all the damn different leagues that confuse the heck out of me.

the rockin edge said:
:lol:

Springbok is a south african rugby player:wink:

i dunno whether you get points or not, i'm not from NZ:wink:

Well heck I haven't fancied any South Africans yet so hence the no knowledge of their rugby players or leagues. :giggle:

And I'm damn proud that I actually know what a haka is. You don't find many American women that know what they are let alone who have seen one done. You can blame my love of Kiwi men as well as having a brother with a Kiwi for a girlfriend. :lol:

But European blokes aren't bad either. :wink:

Sometimes I miss Southern California winters. People complaining its cold when its 60 degrees. :rant: :wink: They don't have a clue what cold is. :lol:

Bastards the lot of em! :lol:

Well I better go to bed. I'm sure I'll get woken up bright and early by my little monkeys.

Nighty night Adam. :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart: :wave:

het everyone :hug: morning or afternoon here :lol:

Bri dont know if ive told ya yet but i :love the :wink:ing sheep :lmao: and the thread title is funny too

i just rememebered that when we were out on friday Kat said me and Dave were like a old married couple :lmao: *tears

Last edited:
Bri did the title, not Dis :giggle:

:wave: My plan to be productive today got all shot to hell - the washer's broken! Well, at least I got garbage out.. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom