Pleba Girls Party: Ewe know ewe want them... baaa-d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend and I went to Brokeback Mountain. Then her car got locked in at the parking garage, so we had to wait for the guard for half an hour :lol:

Sorry to hear that Weldy :yikes: :hug:

:yikes: sounds like fun, Jez :lol: I once went out with a friend who left her lights on and locked the keys in her car. that was a fun night :crack:

Did you like the movie?

Last edited:
Night Drea

SG, yeah, the movie was ok, not really the huge thing I'd been expecting, but my friend just loved it. And I'll take any excuse to look at Heath Ledger... :lol:

Evenin girls :kiss:

So I saw Stephen Lewis today. He really is an amazing speaker. Very well spoken, intelligent, funny, and passionate. The talk was sold out. And, he clearly has unquestionable character, seeing as he is a fan of Bono. :wink: Not so much a fan of our good buddy Geldolf . Apparently he wasn't happy with the exuberant praise Geldolf expressed about the results of the G8. However, he praised B for being very rational, level-headed, and practical about these things, and about how careful he is about what he says etc etc. Oh, and they played One before the lecture started.
Anyway, just thought I would share that about my expereince today.

What? I can't resist Bono lovin :heart:

I may drop by again :shifty:

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
bripainting.jpg

Baby Bono poses for a portrait

Brifire.jpg

I think Bri's still distracted from the painting :giggle:

Note to self: Paint nude portraits *after* dinner.

:lmao:!!

Back
Top Bottom