PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
Look at us!

snapshot_efadf7c0_6fadf7c1.jpg

snapshot_cfae331c_cfae331d.jpg

snapshot_4fadf07b_cfadf07c.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

hello, i come bearing a message for wildhoney and susan from ruffian:

zoolicious says:
ok, tell wildhoney and susan when they are posting
zoolicious says:
that i will be at twick on the 19th, i have a GA
zoolicious says:
i don't have a cell yet
zoolicious says:
but i will email them in the week b4 the show
zoolicious says:
and we'll arrange to meet sunday afternoon; they can find me in the GA line

Hi Wild! :wave:

Oh thanks for the message Chizip!!! Lucky ruff having a GA for it!

No pub visit tho'???

I just thought i'd drop by with some of my own news actually! It's all happening!!!! Just hear for 10 mins cos i'm going for a bath!

SG - I love us in those digital figure things, but i don't look as good as that&wish i did!!!! :wink:

:hug: Aww, Susan, nobody looks in the mirror and sees the same thing other people see. we are our own worst critics. I think you're a real cutie. (and I could tell you a good fifty things I don't like about myself and think are unattractive, just off the top of my head. But I do my best not to do that any more!)

But Sim Bono sure likes to talk to Sim Susan alot :blahblah:

Awwww thank SG!!!! :hug:

Oh i realise that people do think that of themselves al the time ad i'm no different!!! :(

Now i like the idea of B talking to me - Mind you he did, but i could only squeak back!! :combust: :faint: :faint:

Hi Jules!!!! :hug: :hug:

Haven't spoken to you for a while but i didn't understand what you just said! :confused:

Oh well i have to go now, but i'll tell Wild my news in around an hour and a half! :wink:

You have completely baffled me Jules!! :huh:

See you later everyone! :wink:

Bye Susan! :wave:

Jules, I can make a sim for you, if you'd like to play :D :hyper:

I also need to do one for Russty, I almost forgot her

:hmm: I may have to do a couple different era Bono's to keep up with the demand :lmao: Nah, he can handle you all :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm in a house with VP and Bri, I stand no chance against them with Bono! :lmao:

That won't make a difference. Not when Bono invites you to the big house :wink:

I do feel a little bad for Bono visiting your house though. He should definitely be wary of getting in the hot tub with all of you! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

That won't make a difference. Not when Bono invites you to the big house :wink:

I do feel a little bad for Bono visiting your house though. He should definitely be wary of getting in the hot tub with all of you! :lmao:

He won't have to worry about Drea at least! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Bye Susan! :wave:

Jules, I can make a sim for you, if you'd like to play :D :hyper:

I also need to do one for Russty, I almost forgot her

:hmm: I may have to do a couple different era Bono's to keep up with the demand :lmao: Nah, he can handle you all :wink:

Sure. :) I love playing the Sims. I have it for my computer and my gameboy advanced. :lol:

VP - Did you read about the pillow fight you started with Bri? :eyebrow: you can't even behave in virtual sim world! :lol:

Jules did you want to play? :hyper:

**Edited: You already answered :lol:

Ok, I'm off for awhile to visit family, and I'll add the four new Plebans this afternoon when I get back :D

See you later :wave:

Last edited:
Right Jules! I had no clue of what you were asking, but maybe that shows me up for the idiot i must be :sad:

I just realised what happened Jules! I was saying that i was baffled at you asking the 1st question i.e Isn't there a U2Girl 1978! I had no clue what you meant by that but i just realised you must have been talking about the SIM girls!! :der:

As i said, i feel like an eejit!!!! :(

Back
Top Bottom