PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Well, B was photogaphed outside a sex shop in Dublin!!! :giggle:

FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS FOR PLEBA PARTY GIRLS PLEASURE

bono-missfantasias1.jpg

Did any of you see the SIM version of me meeting Bono? It was a good idea and i love the bubble with dreamy drawings above my head!!!!! :drool: :ohmy:

VP!!!! :hug: :hug: The talk has been V dirty here tonite!!!

Aha you found Bono outside the naughty shop!!! :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Group :hug: cause even though I love y'all, it's really friggin hot here, and I'm too lazy to type out all your names. :lol:

Ditto. I am sweating like a mofo here VP. I hate when it gets this warm in the summer for one reason only - the duct work in our house is all screwed up so the air conditioning doesn't reach upstairs :yikes:

This leads me to sleep with the least amount of clothes possible on... B, did you just hear what I said? :giggle: Oh my.

FlyYourKite said:

Ditto. I am sweating like a mofo here VP. I hate when it gets this warm in the summer for one reason only - the duct work in our house is all screwed up so the air conditioning doesn't reach upstairs :yikes:

This leads me to sleep with the least amount of clothes possible on... B, did you just hear what I said? :giggle: Oh my.

We have a massive window one which does the whole entire downstairs, and another one for upstairs, but they're not in yet, of course. :yikes:

Any big, strong guys out there want to come and give me a hand? :sexywink:

Then after, maybe he can help me put my a/c in, as well. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom