PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The shock horror part was directed at the avator thing!

Just think: I'm about to enter into single figures before i see BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Shock horror!!!!! :shocked:

You into REM Darren? Not as good as they used to be! One of my faves of there's is 'It's the end of the world as we know it'! :wink:

Yea I love them Sue. I have about 7 or 8 of their albums. I get to see them on June 19th in Dublin I can't wait. They are still as good as they used to be it's just they don't work on their albums as much as they use too. I've seen them live on dvd and they live up to the real REM. I like pop song 89 alot but my fav has to be imitation of life :drool:

susanp6 said:
Hi DG! :wave: We didn't scare you off with our dirty talk did we??

:giggle: Where's the muttley smilie when you need it?

4.gif

hey girls got back a few hours ago form my friends :madspit: at engineering work on the train lines :rant:

have bought my train london for twickenham :hyper:

logged on before then i got cut of AOL :madspit:, then i got a phonecall and then i had to go eat, but finally got on here, missed our dirty lil talk and all you girls :hug:

how is everyone?

Think my friend i visited is a PLEBAn in the making :evil: we were watching the San Diego vid that WIld sent me and she saw B turn around and was like :ohmy: he has a nice arse:drool:
think she has a bono fetish in the making, i'm corrupting my friends :giggle:

So you'll be watching REM in Dublin when Me, Wild&ruff are watching U2 in London!!!!! :ohmy:

HOLA!:wink: hey did ya girls see some of the pics in my Four Season thread:drool: I was explaining to everyone that I was directly to the left/kinda behind the girl in blue in the first two pics:drool: :drool: :drool: I am sooo excited to see them:drool:

How is everyone:wink:

Hi Jemma! That's great to hear about the Bono perving!!!! :ohmy:

How did you manage to get your train ticket? I've been trying to buy mine, but have been told i can't get it til next week! :confused: If you got it, then what's your arrival time?

DIS!!!!!!! :hug: :hug:

I DID see those pix!!! He looks gorgeous in them!!! :drool: :drool:

Can't wait to see him myself now!!!! Almost 9 days to go!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :hyper: :hyper:

susanp6 said:
DIS!!!!!!!

I DID see those pix!!! He looks gorgeous in them!!! :drool: :drool:

Can't wait to see him myself now!!!! Almost 9 days to go!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :hyper: :hyper:

SUSAN!!! 9 DAYS!! OMG that is soooo exciting:drool: :drool: :drool: !!! I am sooooo happy for you:hyper:

It is exciting isn't it????? I've been getting extremely hyper after reading about how big the stage apparently is - Some over on the tour discussion are saying that it's going to be bigger than POPMART!!!!!!! :ohmy: :dancing: :applaud: :rockon: :rockon:

Hi girls!! :hug:

Wow Dis, those pictures are awesome. You were soooo close to him :drool: Amazing.

And Russty's getting her tattoo! :dance: *Sends happy tattoo vibes her way*

And I want to add my 2 cents....drugs suck :madspit: :wink:

susanp6 said:
It is exciting isn't it????? I've been getting extremely hyper after reading about how big the stage apparently is - Some over on the tour discussion are saying that it's going to be bigger than POPMART!!!!!!! :ohmy: :dancing: :applaud: :rockon: :rockon:

dude...its bigger than jesus:rockon:

nobody take offense....just quoting the Beatles:wink:

:hug: DG love the new avatar :drool:

susan :hug: i just booked it at my local train station! i got it with my young persons railcard and can get any train at any with it apparently :D i didn't reserve a seat though, that could be why you had problems getting yours :shrug: :hug:

dis :heart: love your pics, thats fab that you have some form t he day :D

I wouldn't EVER take offence at you quoting The Beatles at me Dis, since i adore them!!! :love: :D :heart:

Back
Top Bottom