PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah BonoMan was gorgeous i couldn't help myself i was imaging i was withthe real thing and He was good , you know what i mean :giggle:

When i split up with Larrylooky i met NI and i saw Bonoman a few weeks later and he asked me out properly but i'd already falling head over heels for NI. ANd Bonoman was into some heavy stuff :sad:

It's just like you said on the phone - If he handed it to me on a plate coming on strong to me&everything, it's not as if i'd be able to resist i'm afraid!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Weren't they going to Dublin for a few days before Brussels?

There's pix posted in PLeba of B wearing a suit&i'm telling you it seems naughty to say this cos it's at his dads' funeral, but he looks absolutely delicious in that black suit&tie!!!!!! :drool: :combust: :combust: :faint:

He does look sad, but when you forget about how his expression looks and then god, does he look good in a suit?

GAAAWWWDDD I'm so excited!!!!! Someones' been posting more stage pix and it looks like a GIGANTIC screen!!!!! People are on there saying it looks like a bigger one that POPMart for heavens' sake!!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :love: :shocked: :dance: :hyper: :applaud:

Won't that be exciting to see them on a MASSIVE screen again???? You won't need the binoculars!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Hi there! I think i saw your name on before, but haven't spoken to you - where are you from? :wink:

Another American girl!!!!! :rockon:

Are you going to any future shows or have you been to any?

Do i get the idea that Bono is your fav? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom