PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I think we should all get drunk and go for U2 tattoos together. :drunk:

:lmao:

I have a very strong feeling that may happen :lmao:

we should do it early, though so on the 17th we can be like 'Look Bono... we just got tattoo'd for you!" and you know, like, show him an stuff :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey Elysithea! :hug:

You are very pretty....very pretty....I can see you as a model too.

I can see everyone here as a model!

Me as a model...:lol:

I'd probably fall of the catwalk ala Carrie in Sex and the City. :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

I would totally love any Larry singing, talking, moaning mp3s. hehe I have yet to hear him sing! :hyper:

I would love to be a Sim Pleban! You can give me bright red or pink hair, short and spiky if they have it. hehe And blue eyes. :D What kind of U2 tattoo are ya thinking? hehe I talked to Vanessa (the tattoo artist) today about doing one. lol

Would you like me to try and post links for the Larry sings trilogy or would you like to go through and see if I've anything else and I can burn it on a CD and mail it out to you.?

I don't have Pink hair :madspit: but there are some fuunky hats :eyebrow: and there is... oooh... there are a couple kinda funky ones. one is spikey but somewhat long and the other is a little mohawk

I'm still thinking on the Tattoo. I may have to design it myself

And Weldy :up: no problem, that was the one I was planning on using, so good deal :D

Russty Cat said:

HI VP! :hug: If your whimpering about the dvd/cd boots don't be whimpering! :lol: You know all ya have to do is ask. There yours in a heartbeat! I have like 40 blank dvds already. Its no prob for me to make ya copies of anything I got. If you want next week when I have all the new stuff I'll send ya a list of all that I have and see what ya need. :D You should totally go for the tattoo! I would recommend it to anyone now.

Really??? OMG, I love you!!! I mean, I loved you before...but I still love you!! :hyper: :hyper: I'll send you blank discs, money for postage...anything, just let me know!!

I'm serioulsy thinking about the tattoo thing now. Thanks. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, I read this as "maybe we can just make out after the concert."

:lmao: :lmao:

:sexywink:

:lmao:

I think B wants to watch
wave.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Me as a model...:lol:

I'd probably fall of the catwalk ala Carrie in Sex and the City. :lmao:

But it's the truth....you and E are really pretty....and if you can carry yourself with confidance.....you can do anything!

Plus....and I'm sorry for saying this (I'm not insulting you or anyone else.).....anyone who looks better than me has a model like beauty.

Sad_Girl said:

Would you like me to try and post links for the Larry sings trilogy or would you like to go through and see if I've anything else and I can burn it on a CD and mail it out to you.?

I don't have Pink hair :madspit: but there are some fuunky hats :eyebrow: and there is... oooh... there are a couple kinda funky ones. one is spikey but somewhat long and the other is a little mohawk

I'm still thinking on the Tattoo. I may have to design it myself

And Weldy :up: no problem, that was the one I was planning on using, so good deal :D

Burning it on a cd and mailing it to me would be perfect. The stupid dial-up is so slow and takes forever to download. :heart: I would love the mohawk hat. hehe That is definetly me. ;)

VP I love ya too! And eventually I may have to ask for postage since my ass is broke, but it hasn't been to bad lately. I'll let you know if its really bad. Until then some smut would be nice. mwhahaha :evil: :drool:

Oh man with that look and that green hat he can do anything he wants. :drool: :combust: I don't think its possible for that man to be any sexier!

Back
Top Bottom