PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP :hug:

susan that is fine, i don't like getting up early either :madspit: infact i hate getting up at all :laugh:

:hyper: going to buy bono in conversation today before work :hyper: and 8 DAYS TILL I SEE U2 FOR THE 1st TIME :hyper:

what was it that fly posted? think i missed that somehow :lol:

I've got to go to the hospital tomorrow:huh:

You remember i told yu that i had to lose weight well i'm going back after 6 weeks to be weighed..... I hope i've lost something as i been realy good... no chocolate,sweets,cakes,chips,etc for those 6 weeks...:angel:

FlyYourKite said:

Mmmhmm. It's crazy. I stepped outside and thought I was in Kenya today :lol:

I know!! Trying to get to my car today whilst avoiding the lions and elephants was a bitch!! :lmao:

We drove to Cambridge to go shopping....a/c in the car...ahhhhh. :drool:

WildHoney said:

You remember i told yu that i had to lose weight well i'm going back after 6 weeks to be weighed..... I hope i've lost something as i been realy good... no chocolate,sweets,cakes,chips,etc for those 6 weeks...:angel:

You've done great, Wild!!! Good luck. :hug:

WildHoney said:

:hug:

6 weeks well done Wild :hug: i'm sure you will have done fantastic after that amount of willpower :D

Fly- dublin tourism vid :hyper: you will love dublin :D how long are you going for

bonoishot said:

:hug:

6 weeks well done Wild :hug: i'm sure you will have done fantastic after that amount of willpower :D

Fly- dublin tourism vid :hyper: you will love dublin :D how long are you going for

:hyper: I'm going for 4 months, May-August, and gonna try to get a job just as a waitress or in a bar or something. :D My former roommate's family just moved back there so we're gonna party it up in Dublin all summer. lol

Eless...I see you're back. I take credit for getting you back so soon. It was my guilt trip from last night, wasn't it? :lol:

I'm having a rum and coke right now, avoiding the entire fruit debaucle of last night. Too hot to deal with those dastardly bananas...

Oh yes Wild - You told me about that on the phone didn't you? What time's your appt? You off work too all day? :hug: :hug:

That must be really difficult to resist choc cos i feel bad after not having anything like that after a week! :(

That's good then Jemma&you always have those 2 days to try to track them down as well! :wink:

:madspit: to getting up early!!!!

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: I'm going for 4 months, May-August, and gonna try to get a job just as a waitress or in a bar or something. :D My former roommate's family just moved back there so we're gonna party it up in Dublin all summer. lol

That's SO cool...we want postcards..and B Fed-Exed would be good, too. :D

Back
Top Bottom