PLEBA girls party-DG's homecoming....sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here...you'll need this :wink:

plebamascot.jpg

I was just saying in the other thread girls that Wild had stored her hand sanitizer away under her comp!!!! :giggle:

Well I've came here to say bye!

At quarter to four in the mornin I think I be needing some sleep! :wink:

Thanks for all the boy words girls lol! You're all great! :hug:

Sims.....as ever fanbloodytastic SG :hug:

G'Night all xx :hug: xx

Hi girls. :drunk:

Watching Live Aid. :drool:

I spotted HD during the performance of Bad!!!! :hyper: Watching it again just to make sure. :wink:

AND...

Sarah said she saw one during Sunday Bloody Sunday!!! But the sad thing is, I never noticed it!!!! :reject: So...must go back and rewatch. :wink:

I can't believe she noticed a HD before me. I feel like I should turn in my horny badge. :reject:

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and I'll be with y'all in a bit.

And...DG!!!!! :hug:

You'd better be here when I get back, missy. :shame: :hug:

VP!!! BTW, thank you for being the go-between for me and my clone the other night. :hug:

Hopefully I'll be here.I'm hoping it's a late night for the parents I'm babysitting for. That way, more money and more time on here. :)

Sorry DG, I did see your post about Boston but I was uh...distracted :shifty: :wink:

I'm still thinking about it...but I've yet to find any good deals on a ticket. And I haven't brought it up with my mom yet...:reject: :laugh: I wish I just lived by myself.

Oh no - Just going to miss VP, since i was about to say like BG, i should be going to bed as it's 3.50 Am here!!!! :ohmy:

Wild, Jem&me were watching Live Aid&RedRocks!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: What a package to look at indeed!!!! :sexywink: :censored:

BG I'm married to a boy who was quite the player in his time... to be totally honest he dated most of my girlfriends before we got together. He actually had intimate relations with quite a few, even the gal who became our sister in law! :eek: When I realized when that we might end up together I had to sit a few of my friends down and ask them honestly if they had a problem with me dating him. They were cool about it, but it was still hell having to tell them that we were getting married.

But I totally believe that if a person is meant to be with you it will work out. My friends joke now that of course it would take a bad girl to tame the bad boy. He was faithful from the minute we started dating. But I think the guy has to make that choice on their own. If its the right person for you I"m sure it will work out. And there are plenty guys out there that would be honored to have you. :heart: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Sorry DG, I did see your post about Boston but I was uh...distracted :shifty: :wink:

I'm still thinking about it...but I've yet to find any good deals on a ticket. And I haven't brought it up with my mom yet...:reject: :laugh: I wish I just lived by myself.

I understand. :shifty: :wink:

I wish my mother didn't insist on me going with my brother. I'd gladly sell the other ticket to you. :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
VP!! :hug: :clonelove::heart:

Come.......:wink:
Help name the mascot...
Squirt? Squishy? Handy?

:lmao:

PS.
*sniff**wipes tear* This is a proud moment VP...Sarah's all grown up...or soemthing like that....:lol::heart:

How about Le Squishy? So it'll have that french thing to it. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I understand. :shifty: :wink:

I wish my mother didn't insist on me going with my brother. I'd gladly sell the other ticket to you. :sad:

:sad: I know, it's ok. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Thanks Jules! I'm checking out that site right now. They still seem really pricy though cause everything is in US dollars :sad:

What was the date again DG?

Back
Top Bottom