PLEBA girls party-DG's homecoming....sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: :no: :wink:

:hug:

I can't wait for September :)

2.gif

"I love you, Man!" *sniff*

But....can I just hand the ice cubes to you?? :yikes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay here it is, its a quicky and total crap, cuz if I wrote what I really wanted to write I would get banned I'm sure permanently. I don't need a boot in the arse.

bonobathtub.jpg

After a long hard day a soak in the tub sounds so nice. Its not often that you have the time to just sit around in a hot bubble bath and relax. You’ve had enough of all the politics and public that comes with being married to a man with the biggest rockstar ego around. Even though life is such a pain sometimes, being with him makes it all worth it. You go into the bathroom turn on the tub and throw in some vanilla lavendar bubble bath. You start to take your clothes of and throw them on to the floor. As your top and bra hit the floor you hear him.

“Are you always such a mess, when I’m not around?” he says laughingly as he walks in on you. Before you can respond he is in front of you unbuttoning your pants and kissing your neck. “Mind if I join you?” he moans. “I guess,” you say with a sigh and a giggle. After he helps you out of your pants and underwear he begins to undress himself. Slowly undoing the buttons on his shirt. Watching you watch him the whole time. He’s dragging it out as along as possible. He finally gets bored with teasing you and gets down to finally taking off his pants and shoes. He doesn’t have any underwear, big surprise. The man leaves little to the imagination sometimes.

You climb into the hot bath loving the way the hot water makes your skin tingle. You are just starting to relax when he tells you to lean forward so he can climb in behind you. Once he is seated you lie back against his belly with your head on his shoulder. He wraps his muscular arms around you gently and lays his head on top of yours. He lets out a contented sigh. You lie there for what seems hours just enjoying being with each other with no one else around. No one demanding attention or their needs met. Its just you and him alone for what seems once in a lifetime. He finally leans down and kisses you on your neck right below your ear.

Before you realize what is happening he is tightening his grip around you and licking your neck and rubbing your chest with wanton abandonment. He starts moaning and nibbling on your ear. You can’t take it anymore and roll over to take over his mouth with yours. Kissing his lips gently at first, then plunging your tongue deep in his mouth fighting to gain control of the moment. He finally give way to him, to him making you feel like he always does. Pulling a heat up from the very core of your being into your heart and soul. He is touching you all over and kissing you ever place his mouth can reach. Breathing so heavy and moaning like he hasn’t had you in years, when in fact its only been hours.

When he can take it no longer he whimpers in your ear “Please, come to bed with me! I need you!” You stand up and motion for him to follow you. You know what your heart desires there isn’t room for in the tub.

I love you guys! Your so easy to please. :giggle: Man imagine if I put what really happened! :combust: :faint: :wink:

SG I love the wallpaper! larry and Adam look so good together. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom