PLEBA girls party-DG's homecoming....sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks VP, wish I could remember the rest.....
It is just so frustrating sometimes. I can understand with older people, cause thats what they expect from their generation---meet someone, get married, have kids, retire, have grandkids, die happy.
But younger people, just blows my mind with all the options people have to choose from. Having a child these days is like making a career choice, have to think very responsibly about it.

BG my mom did call me last night at 11:15 pm, the only reason I answered that late is cause I thought someone died.
She talked for 11 min, and didn't know anything or want anything. In fact most of the time there was silence. I just don't have much to say to her.

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
Thanks VP, wish I could remember the rest.....
It is just so frustrating sometimes. I can understand with older people, cause thats what they expect from their generation---meet someone, get married, have kids, retire, have grandkids, die happy.
But younger people, just blows my mind with all the options people have to choose from. Having a child these days is like making a career choice, have to think very responsibly about it.

DG, my mom did call me last night at 11:15 pm, the only reason I answered that late is cause I thought someone died.
She talked for 11 min, and didn't know anything or want anything. In fact most of the time there was silence. I just don't have much to say to her.

It's completely normal for some people not to want kids. And, there are a LOT of people out there with kids, who really shouldn't have them. :|

On the bright side, many of the best marriages I know of are between people who don't have kids.

Well, thats the thing....
We want kids, but I've been too sick all these years untill recently.
Now that I'm pushing 40, all of my docs say not to do it. I could relapse.....
But I know that I would be a great Mommy. My neices and nephews just love the crap out of me, ( cause I'm so hip :wink: )
So, it upsets me more when people question it or remind me that the clocks-a-tickin'.
Talked about adoption.........
Maybe will wait till we move to South Dakota, adopt a Sioux baby :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

DG, my mom did call me last night at 11:15 pm, the only reason I answered that late is cause I thought someone died.

Am I DG for the day? :reject:

I ate all the curry up i'm afraid GG!!!! :ohmy: :tongue: :sexywink:

BG!!!! :flirt: :flirt: You naughty thing that ye are!!!! ;)

Wuv ya Becky!!!! :kiss: :giggle: You love curry too? Indian or Chinese? I like both! :tongue: :evil:

greeneyedgirl said:
Well, thats the thing....
We want kids, but I've been too sick all these years untill recently.
Now that I'm pushing 40, all of my docs say not to do it. I could relapse.....
But I know that I would be a great Mommy. My neices and nephews just love the crap out of me, ( cause I'm so hip :wink: )
So, it upsets me more when people question it or remind me that the clocks-a-tickin'.
Talked about adoption.........
Maybe will wait till we move to South Dakota, adopt a Sioux baby :wink:

What a difficult decision. :hug: I'm sure you'll make the one that's right for you and Mr. GG, though. :hug:

So many names with G's in them...and heaven help you if you slip up and call DG SG by accident. :reject: She gets all :mad: about it. :lol:

Do you actually look oriental really? :ohmy: It was a chinese i had!!!! :drool: :drool:

Oh btw - I received a text from Wild about an hr ago saying she'll be able to get to her dad in - laws' pc!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Becky - There was a number in todays' Sunday Times to win tix to Live8&i was going to search for it soon, so i'll put the UK number up if you're interested!!!! :)

VP!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug:

Oh that would be fun if Becky started up her 1st thread! What an honour to be bestowed upon you oh newbie babe!!!! :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
Do you actually look oriental really? :ohmy: It was a chinese i had!!!! :drool: :drool:

Oh btw - I received a text from Wild about an hr ago saying she'll be able to get to her dad in - laws' pc!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Becky - There was a number in todays' Sunday Times to win tix to Live8&i was going to search for it soon, so i'll put the UK number up if you're interested!!!! :)

I look slightly oriental I suppose, I'll be uploading pics to my website www.freewebs.com/beckys_89 of myselsf, but there's some stuff on there already if you want to check it out :wink:

Yeah, I'll definatley be interested, I'd love to be a part of Live8! Thanks a lot Susan :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom