Pleba Girls Party--Daddy's Gonna Pay and Pay and Pay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: No problem. Some people were asking for Silver Adam avis in the RSOC thread, so I went through my old ones and got started making up new ones... next thing I know I have a dozen new avatars and am sitting in my PJs at the computer as 1:30 in the afternoon :reject:

VP :madspit: I think the rule around here should be the same for sex and candy - don't bring it unless you have enough for everyone! :angry:

:shifty: :wink: :lmao:

:hug: how is everyone today? :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
VP :madspit: I think the rule around here should be the same for sex and candy - don't bring it unless you have enough for everyone! :angry:

:shifty: :wink: :lmao:

:lmao:

Did someone say
thuglysex.gif

FlyYourKite said:
I cannot get over how much ink and paper I go through in university. I think my printer might have a seizure one of these days :yikes:

:lmao:

Ive just imagined my printer having a seizure.

Imagine all printers having seizures :lmao:

I go through a lot of paper in college.....i doubt its as much as you and bri though! :yikes:

FlyYourKite said:
I cannot get over how much ink and paper I go through in university. I think my printer might have a seizure one of these days :yikes:

I remember thinking that mine was going to explode!! :uhoh:

Thanks Jem. :) I saw that Dave is bringing you stuff tomorrow :hyper:

Hi Fly! :hug: :sexywink: :flirt:

I'm having a strange day. I'm trying to just do zen master breathing and not freak out. Money issues have gotten so bad around here that its just driving me crazy! *banging head on desk*

Back
Top Bottom