Pleba Girls Party--Daddy's Gonna Pay and Pay and Pay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Sami, Dave just text me, hes dropping my stuff of tommorow, he chose the girlfriend :grumpy: :madspit:

actually i live way out of the way of his house :lmao: so hes dropping it off tomoz when hes on his way somewhere, think hes doing his xmas shopping with his girlfriend :| :sigh:

aaah well at least i'll see him! hope she doesnt come to the door with him :madspit:

stupid girlfriend :madspit:

he's still so nice for dropping it off though! :cute:

Good morning girls :wave:

:hug: Sami :hug: Jemma :hug: Weldy

Sorry Sami and Jemma that you guys aren't feeling good. Mini-cat has been sick for two days and it really sucks!

Weldy I hope the job interview goes good. :hyper:

I see U2 in 4 days! :hyper: :faint: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Good morning girls :wave :

Sorry Sami and Jemma that you guys aren't feeling good. Mini-cat has been sick for two days and it really sucks!

I see U2 in 4 days! :hyper : :faint : :lol :

Russty :hug: sorry Mini-cat is ill , hope she gets better soon:hug:

OMG so excited for you :hyper::drool::hyper:

:combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I have to go get dressed soon (I figre they won't approve of me arriving for my lab in pjs :wink : )

But thought I'd come say hello! :hug :

Bri :hug:

i wanted to bid on a pop mart jacket so bad, it had the lemon on the back:love::drool: its a few pages ago the link but i need to save the money for my boston spends instead :sad:

Labs

:madspit:

bye Weldy, goodluck :hug:

sami0201 said:

where were you last night? :sad :angry

:wink

hi! :hug
labs :madspit:

You missed me? :love:

You're just saying that to make me do things for you. :tongue:

After running around to do some various things, mom dragged me to get my flu shot. :angry:
And I don't care if you say it's psychological, my arm freakin *hurt* :sad:
I think the nurse was tryin to kill me...she just got called in and was rather frazzeled :yikes:

:hug:s all around.
How are you girls?

Russty! You must be bouncing off the walls! :hyper:
I hope minicat feels better.

Bye Weldy good luck! :hug:

Hi Bri! :hug:

I'm so excited I feel like I'm gonna hurl. :lol: God this weekend is going to drag on and on I'm sure. Cindy gets here on Monday night so at least the last night I have someone to be all freaking out with. :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You missed me? :love:

You're just saying that to make me do things for you. :tongue

After running around to do some various things, mom dragged me to get my flu shot. :angry
And I don't care if you say it's psychological, my arm freakin *hurt* :sad
I think the nurse was tryin to kill me...she just got called in and was rather frazzeled :yikes

:hugs all around.
How are you girls?

Russty! You must be bouncing off the walls! :hyper
I hope minicat feels better.

of course I did :drool:

do what kind of things for me? :shifty:

:lol: I'm scared to get the flu shot :yikes: :hug: But no, your arm probably did hurt! I was watching Regis and Kelly yesterday ( :giggle: :reject: ) and Regis got the shot on the air and the doctor said that his arm would probably be sore :yes:

besides still being sick, I'm good!! U2 show in 9 days :tongue:
how are you?

Sorry about the flu shot those suck! The one good thing about having a suppressed immune system is that they won't give me a flu shot. mwhahahah

Mini-cat has a bad case of some sort of stomach bug, I'm sure she'll get better, but man she is driving me insane. I got woke up so many times last night I wanted to strangle someone. Mr. cat is going to sit with the girls tonight so I can go grocery shopping just to get out of the house.

Russty Cat said:
Sorry about the flu shot those suck! The one good thing about having a suppressed immune system is that they won't give me a flu shot. mwhahahah

Mini-cat has a bad case of some sort of stomach bug, I'm sure she'll get better, but man she is driving me insane. I got woke up so many times last night I wanted to strangle someone. Mr. cat is going to sit with the girls tonight so I can go grocery shopping just to get out of the house.

aww hope she feels better soon :hug:

sami0201 said:

of course I did :drool

do what kind of things for me? :shifty

:lol I'm scared to get the flu shot :yikes :hug: But no, your arm probably did hurt! I was watching Regis and Kelly yesterday ( :giggle :reject ) and Regis got the shot on the air and the doctor said that his arm would probably be sore :yes

besides still being sick, I'm good!! U2 show in 9 days :tongue
how are you?

:sexywink:
Oh, you know.....things :shifty:

Stupid flu shot. :angry: I don't freakin want it! Needles always hurt me...a nurse once told me that some people are more sensitive to needles than others. I can even still remember my first booster shot. *shudder*

Regis!! Hee hee! :cute: :heart:

Ooo! 9 days! :hyper:
Take me with you!!!! :hug:

I'm alright. Hope you feel better!

Russty Cat said:

we only get flu shots here if you're elderly or vulnerable, like children i think or people with certain illnesses

i hate shots though :yikes:

hope she gets well soon :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sexywink
Oh, you know.....things :shifty

Stupid flu shot. :angry I don't freakin want it! Needles always hurt me...a nurse once told me that some people are more sensitive to needles than others. I can even still remember my first booster shot. *shudder*

Regis!! Hee hee! :cute :heart:

Ooo! 9 days! :hyper:
Take me with you!!!! :hug:

I'm alright. Hope you feel better!

Bri's first booster shot :cute: :wink:

I know Regis was so cute :cute: :lol: he was scared and Kelly had to hold his hand :lmao: :heart:

you can come with me any time you'd like- you know that! :sexywink:

bonoishot said:

yeah make yourself a lemon t shirt :drool:

i was talking about iron on transfers before, you can get Bono knickers on ebay :lmao:

:lmao: wasn't there someone who actually had a pair signed by Bono? I swear I read that! *goes to look*

I love the word knickers :giggle:

sami0201 said:

Bri's first booster shot :cute :wink

I know Regis was so cute :cute :lolhe was scared and Kelly had to hold his hand :lmao :heart

you can come with me any time you'd like- you know that! :sexywink:

:laugh: Regis! He's so sweet! :cute:

:drool:
Don't get me all excited! :lol:

luggage2.gif

http://limelight.pcdome.hu/Goodies/HotpressBono04.jpg
:cute:

omg...it's huge!
http://limelight.pcdome.hu/Goodies/Hotpress_1.jpg
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom