Pleba Girls Party--Daddy's Gonna Pay and Pay and Pay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Night Drea :hug:

Sami - do you have homework assignments to do? :scratch:

:lol: nope

I don't know, maybe she's just in a bad mood. I hate when parents do things like that though! It's like getting the "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" speech :|

Diane L said:
Bye, Ruff!! Have a nice night! :hug: :wave:

Jobob!!! :hug: :wave:

Diane! :hug:

How are you? I'm just sitting around, listening to a podcast interview celebrating the 30th anniversary of "Born to Run."

I so love iTunes. :heart:

I may never go to a record store again. :ohmy:

:shifty: Did I actually say that?

jobob said:

Diane! :hug:

How are you? I'm just sitting around, listening to a podcast interview celebrating the 30th anniversary of "Born to Run."

I so love iTunes. :heart:

I may never go to a record store again. :ohmy:

:shifty: Did I actually say that?

I'm fine, thanks for asking! Yes, iTunes is one of the best things ever. I'm into downloading podcasts from NPR these days.

Were you saying the other day that you were looking for someone to share a room in Boston?

Diane L said:

I'm fine, thanks for asking! Yes, iTunes is one of the best things ever. I'm into downloading podcasts from NPR these days.

Were you saying the other day that you were looking for someone to share a room in Boston?

The only thing I hate about iTunes is having to pay for the downloads. I love free podcasts and the free song of the week. :wink:

Yes, I am looking for someone to share a room in Boston. I'm flying in Saturday for the Sunday show, leaving Monday.

OMG :combust: :combust:

this picture just rendered me totally speechless...

f57qiw.jpg

:faint: :drool: :faint: :drool: :faint:

SG, that is a very hot Adam photo ... :combust:

After a night of being near him in the ellipse, I've become an Adam girl ...

even though I still :heart: Bono.

Edit: jobob grabs checkbook and writes check to One Campaign in Diane's memory ... I really miss her (sniff) ...

Last edited:
jobob said:

The only thing I hate about iTunes is having to pay for the downloads. I love free podcasts and the free song of the week. :wink:

Yes, I am looking for someone to share a room in Boston. I'm flying in Saturday for the Sunday show, leaving Monday.

Will you be checking in here this weekend? I'll have to do some numbers crunching, but if I can swing it, I would be interested in doing that. I've started checking prices, and the Boston Park Plaza, which is very nice, has singles from $145, so the doubles shouldn't be much more. I'll check out more prices and PM you this weekend.

I do think Cleveland is out, though. I'd love to do it but I already have the Boston ticket and it's a lot closer to me, which means transportation is less.

jobob said:
SG, that is a very hot Adam photo ... :combust:

After a night of being near him in the ellipse, I've become an Adam girl ...

even though I still :heart: Bono.

Welcome to the club!!! I'm an Adam girl with a lot of affection for the B-Man. He's just so special and unique, our little world-saver that he is.

Diane L said:

Will you be checking in here this weekend? I'll have to do some numbers crunching, but if I can swing it, I would be interested in doing that. I've started checking prices, and the Boston Park Plaza, which is very nice, has singles from $145, so the doubles shouldn't be much more. I'll check out more prices and PM you this weekend.

I do think Cleveland is out, though. I'd love to do it but I already have the Boston ticket and it's a lot closer to me, which means transportation is less.

Sure, I'll be around this weekend. If I'm not around tomorrow night, then sometime Saturday or Sunday. I'll check my PM's.

And my Boston ticket came in the mail yesterday.

Get this: My brother told me he's pretty sure he may be moving from Cleveland in the next month, yet I could still stay at his house for the Cleveland show. I'm not even sure if he'll still be there in December! :shrug:

jobob said:

Sure, I'll be around this weekend. If I'm not around tomorrow night, then sometime Saturday or Sunday. I'll check my PM's.

And my Boston ticket came in the mail yesterday.

Get this: My brother told me he's pretty sure he may be moving from Cleveland in the next month, yet I could still stay at his house for the Cleveland show. I'm not even sure if he'll still be there in December! :shrug:

Wow. That sounds very iffy.

I really love Boston...it's my favorite U.S. city, and if I had unlimited money I would live there. It's such a great walking city and parts of it are really pretty.

ruffian said:
ooh great pic sg! jules, sad to think the tour is coming to an end...

i found airfare to boston for $198, which isn't bad...so it is looking possible.

:hyper:

these few weeks are the longest i've gone without a show on this leg. i will need detox after december 19th.

AAAHHH!! :hyper:

You have to come to Boston....I'm the only interferencer you haven't met! :lmao:

29 days!! :hyper:

Last edited:
anyone about? :shifty:

im off work today

still felt :| :barf: so called in sick

gotta love my boss tho, she was like if you need anything give us a call and dave told her to telll me if i need anything he'll bring it down for me, his house(he lives near my work) is like 30/40 minutes in a car :heart::love:

hes so :cute:

think i might make up i need something just to get him down here :shifty:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:
Jem, I hope you feel better soon : ( :hug : :heart :

and Dave :cute : and your boss sound really nice!

Daves just soooooo :drool: :cute::combust: hes supposed to be seeing his girlfriend tonight :grumpy: everyone from my team at work is going out for a few drinks after work then hes supposed to go see sarah(the girlfriend), would it be very bad of me to drag him down here to bring me things :evil::reject::lol:

he did offer :wink:

how are you :hug:

Back
Top Bottom