Pleba Girls Party--Daddy's Gonna Pay and Pay and Pay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

night Jules :wave:

nudist tendencies :giggle:
still, they have not had that many breaks from the tour in which he could be baking in the sun for hours. I'm envisioning 2 scenarios:
1) personal assistant slathering self-bronzer on the Silver Fox
2) Silver Fox sitting on the roof of miscellaneous hotels with one of those metal light reflector-thingys under his chin...

:lmao:

The first scenario is most amusing. :evil:

ruffian said:

still, they have not had that many breaks from the tour in which he could be baking in the sun for hours. I'm envisioning 2 scenarios:
2) Silver Fox sitting on the roof of miscellaneous hotels with one of those metal light reflector-thingys under his chin...

:hmm: my guess is the first option! Although it's probably more along the lines of those faux tanning booths that spray you with bronzer all over.

Now THAT would be a job...personal assistant in charge of Adam's faux tan...where do I apply???

sami0201 said:

I hope it's true :yes: I'm so happy for all the people in Australia, etc. but I can't help but wish they would come back here! :reject: :sigh:

now that my original 4 shows I was supposed to go to are down to 2 that I'll end up seeing this tour, I haven't been too happy lately :(

Sami, which shows do you have to cut out? I'm so sorry :hug:

it's alli! she's in Las Vegas right now--I hope she gets some great shows there. I looked over her pics with Bono. Holy crap, the look on his face...I'd freakin' melt into a puddle at his feet.

VP, how are things over in bootycall-ville? :giggle:

and yes, my nose is still runny but attitude is a bit better than last night. lots of mixed emotions about this and that goin' on...

ruffian said:

1. I want to apply for that job. Wait, no... I want to VOLUNTEER for that job. I'll pay them, for the chance to have that job. :combust:

2. Natural sun bathing? :scratch: In some of the places they have been lately? :no: Maybe he had a semi-truck with his own tanning bed and a generator that tours with them :wink:

ruffian said:

Sami, which shows do you have to cut out? I'm so sorry :hug:

it's alli! she's in Las Vegas right now--I hope she gets some great shows there. I looked over her pics with Bono. Holy crap, the look on his face...I'd freakin' melt into a puddle at his feet.

VP, how are things over in bootycall-ville? :giggle:

and yes, my nose is still runny but attitude is a bit better than last night. lots of mixed emotions about this and that goin' on...

:hug:
I was supposed to go to Dublin 2, had to sell those tickets. and now I can't go to Miami 2 either :sigh:

being 16 sucks :madspit: :sad:

aww, VP, sorry about the early work day :( hopefully you can make plans for another time?

why are men so impossible? i swear, if i were so inclined i'd start a lesbian colony. think of all the good communication and mutual support!

VintagePunk said:
It's mostly my fault. He's been calling very frequently. I either don't answer the phone, or when I do, I blow him off. I'm all indecisive and ambiguous.

:crazy:

thats your right as a woman! He's supposed to wait patiently for you and be ready to jump when you want him!

:lol:

VintagePunk said:
It's mostly my fault. He's been calling very frequently. I either don't answer the phone, or when I do, I blow him off. I'm all indecisive and ambiguous.

:crazy:

well, you have reason to be--you want to protect yourself, which is understandable.

it's a shame that things between men and women can't ever be straightforward. it's always so mystical and coded. why don't we just resort to using hand signals and interpretive dance to communicate? talking is pointless!

Awww :cute:

8216-2.jpg

ooohhh, VP's gettin' some booty after all :wink: i've got some *very* sexy exams waiting for me at my kitchen table.

:|

*checks place where Elevation's going to be playing tomorrow night - and finds that they're actually playing there SATURDAY* Dammit, I thought it was tomorrow night... well, at least I'll be more rested on Sat :lol:

ok girls, off to grade...hi and bye, Jobob and Drea :wave:

SG, Sami, see you again soon. Sami, you'll need to perfect the 16 year old roll-your-eyes manuever :up:

:hug:

night all

Darn, VP left. And sami has a grumpy mom. And it's just too easy to spend money at iTunes. :grumpy:

On the other hand, it's almost the weekend! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom