Pleba Girls Party--Daddy's Gonna Pay and Pay and Pay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: Extreme hotness warning - you may want to don sunglasses and have a bucket of water (and/or hand sanitizer) ready!

havemercy.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Oh crap, just remembered, I sold a book on Amazon.com, and it needs to be shipped today. :yikes:

$20 for more U2 tickets!! :rockon:

:rockon: i need to think of things i can sell, im gonna have to sell stuff if i wanna go travelling anyway, my aunty said i can keep some stuff i dont want to part with at her house though:wink:

Russtty sorry about the money problems :( suppose all i can say is i hope things get better :hug:

running away with bono :drool: :drool:

bonoishot said:

im going to the pub to see kats brother play in a band there : hyper: if im better, im too cheap to pay for a fireworks display : lol:

The docks, ive been there if you mean albert docks : happy:

:hyper:

Yeah the Albert docks.....the historical venue of liverpool is playing host to new boy's punishment....if i see him :drool:

You dont have to pay to go the docks.....you cant charge to get to a river :lmao:

Bands?!? :hyper:

*is a big new-band freak

What are they called?....what music?

Can anyone think of a good title for an alternative music magazine?....ill be really grateful if you could help :hug:

SG!!! :combust:

I have over $600 (the price I'm asking, new they cost me several thousand) worth of old texts on Amazon, and this is the first one that's sold because they generally don't sell until near the beginning of a new term. :grumpy:

Hot pic!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust:

Ok, this might sound weird....but you know when you girls meet each other, is it weird to call each other by your proper names?

I'd be walking round saying....Hey Wild!!

I'd get some stares :lmao:...or russty :lol:

:wave:

I almost fainted today in gym. :crazy: We had to run around the outside of the building 3 times, which I guess equals 1 mile. Due to a combination of having not eaten, my asthma, and not having run since August, I got dizzy and out of breath and felt faint.

I went to the nurse and she said I could stay for the period, but since I had a test I had to go ask the teacher and make sure I could make it up. I asked my anatomy teacher if I could make the test up either after school or Monday. She said "I'm 42 and I ran 4 and a half miles yesterday and I was fine.*at this point I was tempted to say "Congrats! What do you want a cookie?"*, so 1 mile for someone my age was nothing she said. She said unless I had a note from the nurse I had to take the test. The nurse just kept me for the period. I still feel dizzy though. :slant:

There's going to be some issues with the teacher Monday, I can tell. Oh joy! :happy:

daygloeyes2 said:
:wave:

I almost fainted today in gym. :crazy: We had to run around the outside of the building 3 times, which I guess equals 1 mile. Due to a combination of having not eaten, my asthma, and not having run since August, I got dizzy and out of breath and felt faint.

I went to the nurse and she said I could stay for the period, but since I had a test I had to go ask the teacher and make sure I could make it up. I asked my anatomy teacher if I could make the test up either after school or Monday. She said "I'm 42 and I ran 4 and a half miles yesterday and I was fine.*at this point I was tempted to say "Congrats! What do you want a cookie?"*, so 1 mile for someone my age was nothing she said. She said unless I had a note from the nurse I had to take the test. The nurse just kept me for the period. I still feel dizzy though. :slant:

There's going to be some issues with the teacher Monday, I can tell. Oh joy! :happy:

Bitch. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

What happened to me is this - on IE, it wouldn't let me save pics as .jpgs, it would save them as .bmps, and I'd have to go into paint to convert them. To fix this, you:

go up the menu and then go to Tools, then click on Internet Options, make sure it's on general, then go to where it says Temporary Internet Files, and click on Delete Files.

If you're not being allowed to save as .jpg, then your temporary files are probably very full, and it will take quite a while to clear them, maybe 10 or 15 minutes, so don't freak out if it seems to be taking a long time.

VP I :love: YOU

it worked :hyper::bow::kiss:

By Sami :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I almost fainted today in gym. ....

Damn your teacher is lucky that I don't live close enough to storm in there and kick her ass! :angry: :mad: :rant:

Not one little ounce of compassion or common sense in that woman. :grumpy: everyone has different reactions to different situations. For :censored: sake, how did she get to be a teacher with that kind of crap logic?

:mad:

:hug: Hi DG! Are you feeling a lot better? or just a little?

VP's a computer whiz. :love: She helped me unlock my mouse when I was half asleep and accidentally locked it! :lmao: :reject:

I had to keep hitting enter and tab to type that night until she helped me. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I still feel dizzy. :|

Luckily my school nurse is awesome and just kept me for that period. She said she wasn't about to send me in to take a test when I was close to fainting.

Sad_Girl said:

Damn your teacher is lucky that I don't live close enough to storm in there and kick her ass! :angry: :mad: :rant:

Not one little ounce of compassion or common sense in that woman. :grumpy: everyone has different reactions to different situations. For :censored: sake, how did she get to be a teacher with that kind of crap logic?

:mad:

I :love: fighting with teachers!!!! :drool:

One year, myself and a bunch of other parents got together and got a principal AND a teacher removed from the school.

Good times, man. :drool:

bono_gal said:

:hyper :

Yeah the Albert docks.....the historical venue of liverpool is playing host to new boy's punishment....if i see him :drool :

You dont have to pay to go the docks.....you cant charge to get to a river :lmao :

Bands?!? :hyper :

*is a big new-band freak

What are they called?....what music?

Can anyone think of a good title for an alternative music magazine?....ill be really grateful if you could help :hug :

i prefer your fireworks display, we have to pay :grumpy:

dont think you'll know richards band, theyre called Razordog, they play there own stuff, not sure how to describe them :lol: kat used to go out with richard, the singer! luke kats bro is playing the bass for them while the bassist is off sick! they sometimes play in manchester, not sure bout lpool! apart from luke theyre all about 40+

:lmao:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I :love: fighting with teachers!!!! :drool:

One year, myself and a bunch of other parents got together and got a principal AND a teacher removed from the school.

Good times, man. :drool:

Did you use your taser? :love: :combust:

daygloeyes2 said:
:wave :

I almost fainted today in gym. :crazy : We had to run around the outside of the building 3 times, which I guess equals 1 mile. Due to a combination of having not eaten, my asthma, and not having run since August, I got dizzy and out of breath and felt faint.

I went to the nurse and she said I could stay for the period, but since I had a test I had to go ask the teacher and make sure I could make it up. I asked my anatomy teacher if I could make the test up either after school or Monday. She said "I'm 42 and I ran 4 and a half miles yesterday and I was fine.*at this point I was tempted to say "Congrats! What do you want a cookie?"*, so 1 mile for someone my age was nothing she said. She said unless I had a note from the nurse I had to take the test. The nurse just kept me for the period. I still feel dizzy though. :slant :

There's going to be some issues with the teacher Monday, I can tell. Oh joy! :happy :

What a :censored: cow

i hate teachers like that who have no compassion, theyre in the wrong job i think personally :angry:

are you feeling any better now :hug:

Back
Top Bottom