Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Here it is....

Lord, the things I would do to this poor boy, if I could get my hands on him :combust:

Bnewcrazyeyes2.jpg

Bnewcrazyeyes.jpg

Bnewcrazydance.jpg

Bnewcrazyhawt.jpg

Crazy eyes, matted hair, bad fashion, horrible dancing, and all. :combust :drool :evil

Is that "I will follow"?!?
:lmao: :cute: :heart:

Best. Dancing. EVER!

:lmao:
I love him for it tho. :heart:

dazzledbylight said:
So why IS Chiz "all bitter" about u2?
oh, he's just bitching about how the setlists never change and how disappointing it is and how U2 are being lazy and only playing what's easy...we've been around and around and around about it.:blahblah:

VintagePunk said:
Here it is....

Lord, the things I would do to this poor boy, if I could get my hands on him :combust:

Crazy eyes, matted hair, bad fashion, horrible dancing, and all. :combust: :drool: :evil:

:shifty: We can go to U2 hell together... cuz I've had some really impure thoughts about baby Larry :shifty: :reject:

ruffian said:

oh, he's just bitching about how the setlists never change and how disappointing it is and how U2 are being lazy and only playing what's easy...we've been around and around and around about it.:blahblah:

Alot of fans have the same attitude as him about the never changing setlists :rolleyes:. If they're so angry that they don't want their tickets anymore, I'd be more than happy to take them. :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Ruff...you are def. going to Cleveland now!?

I'll be in Chitown again and NYC in addition to Cleveland ...:D

i traded my cleveland for a toronto, so if i can find another ticket i'm going...and i'll see you in chicago, too! :hyper: and of course...Philadelphia! :drool:

ruffian said:

he'll get all better when the 3rd leg hits - it's one thing to just look at the setlists - its an altogether different experience when you are at the show itself
maybe I'm just a shameless u2 hussy - they could get up on stage and perform "I'm a little teapot" and I would be happy :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Alot of fans have the same attitude as him about the never changing setlists :rolleyes:. If they're so angry that they don't want their tickets anymore, I'd be more than happy to take them. :wink:
my thoughts exactly! i love it when they introduce new stuff but really, going to concerts is more than just the songs...i meet great people, and every show is different even if the songs are the same...different mood, different energy, everything.

ruffian said:

i traded my cleveland for a toronto, so if i can find another ticket i'm going...and i'll see you in chicago, too! :hyper: and of course...Philadelphia! :drool:

Like I said, I may have one for ya. I'm excited bout Chicago. And The Garden--it'll be my first time! :combust: Oh and Philly will just be amazing, for different reasons though...:drool:

Well this " :cool: " kid doesn't think she call pull off a TO or Chi :sigh: even with the extra money now in my Creditcard account. :sigh:

but i guess i should take a peek {not tonight } at bus or train fares. . Prob bus since it's cheeper..... just to extend the fun fantasy of hanging out with like-minded PGP ravers.....

Esp since i want to get to AT LEAST 1 NYC concert in Oct and 1 in Nov :drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Is that "I will follow"?!?
:lmao: :cute: :heart:

Best. Dancing. EVER!

:lmao:
I love him for it tho. :heart:

Bri, I don't think it's I Will Follow, 'cause the War boy is in the background and IWF was on the Boy album.

Nevertheless, I Will Follow is in my top five U2 songs. Especially since I learned what Bono wrote it about (for years, I didn't know it was about his mother; I thought it was about God).

nurse chrissi said:

he'll get all better when the 3rd leg hits - it's one thing to just look at the setlists - its an altogether different experience when you are at the show itself
maybe I'm just a shameless u2 hussy - they could get up on stage and perform "I'm a little teapot" and I would be happy :wink:

well, its an interesting "gendered" phenomenon. i think guys get more upset about setlists not changing, or about how cool or boring the visual stuff is...we have the, uh, "erotic" factor built into the show experience that perhaps they don't...

I don't know how he'll feel on the third leg. He traded his Vegas ticket, which I find sacreligious!

jobob said:

Bri, I don't think it's I Will Follow, 'cause the War boy is in the background and IWF was on the Boy album.

Nevertheless, I Will Follow is in my top five U2 songs. Especially since I learned what Bono wrote it about (for years, I didn't know it was about his mother; I thought it was about God).

Really? I thought it was about God as well.

That's the beauty of many of U2's songs. The songs meanings aren't always clear cut. They can be interpreted so many different ways and have different meaning for different people. :)

ruffian said:

well, its an interesting "gendered" phenomenon. i think guys get more upset about setlists not changing, or about how cool or boring the visual stuff is...we have the, uh, "erotic" factor built into the show experience that perhaps they don't...

I don't know how he'll feel on the third leg. He traded his Vegas ticket, which I find sacreligious!

:yikes: that is pretty sacreligious

poor thing - watch - u2 will start changing all the setlists once they hit TO

ruffian said:

So I'm not driving all night from Buffalo to Cleveland now? :sigh:

Assuming I win the lottery by then. :wink:

ruffian said:

I should be SO lucky to have so many shows in 1 year's time to be so :rolleyes: "bitter" about :grumpy: :grumpy: :madspit: :madspit:

RUff i'vw seen and been close enough photographed quite well ALl my other favorite bands Bruce, The Who, Patti Smith and others less favs... But never U@ until Brooklyn which it wasn't that close and still don't have them developed yet {extra expensive 30 + $} becuse of special prcessing {but i'm going to get them done real soon t w the extra credit $$}

and evenone has {so far ] put up with my occasional bitch & fests about this.

Last edited:
ruffian said:
my thoughts exactly! i love it when they introduce new stuff but really, going to concerts is more than just the songs...i meet great people, and every show is different even if the songs are the same...different mood, different energy, everything.

:yes: Thats exactly it for me as well! The show I have tickets for is going to be so fucking amazing, cuz I'm taking one of my best friends who has loved U2 since the beginning and has never seen them live!! WE are being U2 live virgins together! And its gonna rock!

For me its all about the experience of live music. There is just something so magic about the give and take when its live that takes me away.

ruffian said:

What about those of us who have never seen U2 before? I really don't care about them not changing setlists ... because I haven't seen the band before! Plus it does sound like they have been playing with the setlists this tour ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom