Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Did you get it? :hyper: :hyper:

Yes! It was ehre waiting for me when I got in late Thusday night! It was keeping RUssty's DV's and Video's entertained for me. *grins* :hyper: the envelope it tacked up to my carboard corkboard very carefully so it won't get lost.

How do I post to the fic forum anyway?

Sad_Girl said:
48c19f8a.jpg

:D

McG :love: :combust:

I suddenly have the urge to buy some potato chips. :sexywink:

:lmao:

CeeCee said:
Hey everyone! I finished chapter one of my fic today! Well, tonight after I slept literally all day. (I don't think I got up till 8:30 tonight, then I took a shower... then I watched R&H....finished my first chapter)

Anyway, what's the HTML code for the cut text in the fic forum so I can bounce over there and post?

Oh! Ad my dad has an electric tuner he's gonna bring home if I remind him tomorrow. :dance:

Hi Cindy! :hug: I'm glad you finished the fic! :hyper: woohoo!

I found a guitar today that I want to buy!!! its a red Fender Strat Squire. I'll have to wait a while, but the guy said they could order me one anytime I want it if they don't have it in stock. :rockon:

Very cool of your dad to bring home the tuner for you! My mother is being a pain about me getting the guitar. :madspit: She said she didn't even realize I was interested in playing guitar! Where is a dead fish to smack her with when you need one. I swear I don't know how many times I asked her for the aqoustic guitar they had in there attic and she never gave it to me. :rant: Parents stink sometimes. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

yeah well, now everyone knows. just don't anyone make kissy faces at him and then elbow me in the ribs. he yelled at me for once already :wink:

ruffian said:
if it didn't make me giggle so much i'd kick yer ass :madspit:

:reject:

Most people don't even know who the hot chick in white is......
I'm innocent I tell ya! Innocent!

I can always take him out.....

But that would be no fun :D

Dazz
I'm currently going to no shows :sad:

But I hear I'm getting kidnapped and being held in TO...:wink: :lol:

Last edited:
Russ! I read about your guitar! Congradualtions on joining hte world of Edge guitar groupies! An elite group who, when confronted with the hotness that is Edge, will promptly ask him how he plays the key of A and what kinds of string he uses... :giggle:

I'll be at the Chicago and St. Louis shows
thinking about getting a hotel room for the STL show for a party afterwards for anyone who wants to come (provided that we all don't get arrested for making U2 perform Dirty Day :wink: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

:reject:

Most people don't even know who the hot chick in white is......
I'm innocent I tell ya! Innocent!

I can always take him out.....

But that would be no fun :D
no, leave him in. i like to imagine it's a Harry Potter-like picture where we can frolic together in a parallel universe...with no Edge around to need looking after :wink:

CeeCee said:

Yes! It was ehre waiting for me when I got in late Thusday night! It was keeping RUssty's DV's and Video's entertained for me. *grins* :hyper: the envelope it tacked up to my carboard corkboard very carefully so it won't get lost.

How do I post to the fic forum anyway?

I always just cut and paste :shrug:

dazzledbylight said:
:hmm:

so.... who is going to CHi and who is going to TO and Detroit ....??

:huh: it gets confusing listening to you all going back & forth on this....

Dazz, I think Toronto is:
SG
VP, Sarah
me
WildHoney
Bonoishot
Mr. and Mrs. GG

Chicago, the same group plus Jobob?

CeeCee said:

JB! Are the rumors true? Will you be in Detriot for either Detroit I or II? Will I get to drag you around with us? I do so love to collect people when I'm feeling sociable.

I have GA for Detroit II. :wink: I plan to spend that day trying to get into the bomb shelter, with Mr. "I'm Not Bailing Your Ass Out of Jail (If You Go Wild and Attack the Band)."

I originally wanted to go to both Detroit shows ... don't know if I'll be able to make it to Detroit I or not. :sad:

Still waiting to hear if I get Chicago time off ...
And I have a ticket for Cleveland.

So I have definite plans for two shows and "maybe" for two others. :wink:

ruffian said:

no, leave him in. i like to imagine it's a Harry Potter-like picture where we can frolic together in a parallel universe...with no Edge around to need looking after :wink:

:giggle: :hug:

It took quite a bit of effort to place him just so that you two were making eyes at eachother ya know......:tongue:

And if anyone asks, I deny being involved in the leaking of the secret........
but if you ever need someone to pass notes....

:wink: :giggle:

VP
Sarah is SO smart :love:

nurse chrissi said:

at the united center they didn't care at all - I had the camera in my purse and the security guard just said "that's a really big palm pilot you've got there" and winked at me
I :heart: the security guy

Some security people can be so cool! At my fav venue The Shoreline in Mountain View, Ca they have some of the best security in the world!!! A few years ago when we were waiting on the pavement all day it was almost 100 degrees and I was starting to get really sick from the heat, two security guys came out with wet towels and ice water. They said I looked like I was gonna pass out and they were worried about me. It was the sweetest thing. They kept checking on us the whole day to make sure we didn't need anything. :heart: They even let me take my huge backpack in which they aren't supposed to.

I've never been brave enough to risk taking in one of my expensive cameras and I would never leave it in my car. I'll just have to do the cheap disposable again. :(

nurse chrissi said:
I'll be at the Chicago and St. Louis shows
thinking about getting a hotel room for the STL show for a party afterwards for anyone who wants to come (provided that we all don't get arrested for making U2 perform Dirty Day :wink: )
Chrissi, i am dying to go to StL. Chizip used to have an extra GA but now he's all bitter about U2 and I think he's selling it to someone else. (you know you are chizzer, if you're lurking) If you hear of anything let me know. I think I'm going to do Cleveland, Charlotte, St. Louis--all in the same week!
a party sounds great! let me know which hotel (you can PM me) and i'll book a room there...

VintagePunk said:
Here it is....

Lord, the things I would do to this poor boy, if I could get my hands on him :combust:

Bnewcrazyeyes2.jpg

Bnewcrazyeyes.jpg

Bnewcrazydance.jpg

url]

Crazy eyes, matted hair, bad fashion, horrible dancing, and all. :combust: :drool: :evil:

those are beautiful--he looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

ruffian said:

Dazz, I think Toronto is:
SG
VP, Sarah
me
WildHoney
Bonoishot
Mr. and Mrs. GG

I'm going to TO too! (I live here after all *G*) Just not the party show.. which reminds me, I should ask Mom what time the wedding is.. if it's not till the afternoon I'm SO trying for tickets for the 16th :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
Russty...

i think i figured out another of Edge's gutairs...in the Brookyn tape...

a Rickenbacker??? for SYCMIOYO...suddenly recognized thge shape and large pick guard....

Thanks Dazz!!! I'll have to watch my Brooklyn dvd and see! :hug: I really need to start tagging the pictures of the guitars I have with the names and make of them. I do have the ones I'm having tattooed on, but there are alot of others with just pics and no names to them.

VintagePunk said:
Here it is....

Lord, the things I would do to this poor boy, if I could get my hands on him :combust:

Bnewcrazyeyes2.jpg

Bnewcrazyeyes.jpg

Bnewcrazydance.jpg

Bnewcrazyhawt.jpg

Crazy eyes, matted hair, bad fashion, horrible dancing, and all. :combust: :drool: :evil:

I never thought the crazy-eyed-I-just-got-out-of-the-mental-institution look would be attractive. But it is. :love: :combust:

jobob said:

I have GA for Detroit II. :wink: I plan to spend that day trying to get into the bomb shelter, with Mr. "I'm Not Bailing Your Ass Out of Jail (If You Go Wild and Attack the Band)."

I originally wanted to go to both Detroit shows ... don't know if I'll be able to make it to Detroit I or not. :sad:

Still waiting to hear if I get Chicago time off ...
And I have a ticket for Cleveland.

So I have definite plans for two shows and "maybe" for two others. :wink:

I'm getting in the day o Detroit I and I'm really hoping ot try and stalk the boys at rehersal and pre and psot show, then do it again for Detriot II if I don't get it the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom