Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:hmm:

1-- get color copy of this from library copier.
2-- put up on back of bedroom door a little lower than my height
3-- Write Mini ''meeting Bono speech'
4-- Practice talking to this just about *lifesize* photo-- As in preperations for standing out for 5 nights at MSG in Oct & 2 in Nov camera in hand .:laugh: :drool: :drool:

Sounds like a plan, Daz.

I'm ROTFLMO at your #2 -- I'm 5'8" so Bono would definitely be "a little lower than my height" too. Hopefully he'd be so charmed by my sparkling personality and goofy sense of humor he wouldn't care about it ... oh, who the hell am I kidding?

bonoopenshirtvertigo.bmp

ok my computer just totally died for the second time tonight. i had to take the battery out and put it back in, then start it again.

i think it's getting overheated from these pics. :shifty:

ooooh, thanks for the bigger pic!

Sad_Girl said:

I think you should be able to hit Ctrl/Alt/PrtScrn and catch it, then open your imaging program and paste as a new image

That's what I'm doing (I only have paint on this comp, Photoshop's on the other one), and then when I paste it into a new window, the upper left corner of the image is black, and then I have to scroll to the lower left to see it....and when I upload to PB, the same thing happens. :scream:

I really, really want this shot, cause this is the B that I've had major lust issues with for the past while. :drool:

VP, I'm a computer idiot, otherwise I'd offer to help. I know it is frustrating. One more post till 4500, I might add. Wow, time flies in PlebaLand...

Bri!!!!!!!!!!! *scoops her up since she weighs only 98 pounds, twirls her around, sets her gently on B's lap*

~BrightestStar~ said:
Screw catching up on the old thread, this one looks fun! :D :drool:

Hola Girls!
How are we all tonight?! :hug: :heart:

*rubs eyes*
OMG

DO they deceive me?

Am I having hallucinations!?!?
:hyper:

Clone? :happy:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*embarasses self by grabbing Bri and not letting her go*

:hug: :hug: :heart: :clonelove:

okay girls I figured buried in a Pleban party is a good place to release this picture - my friend took this picture from our seats so I have to ask that it not be spread around the web (just keep it for yourself for a while) but I wanted to share it with you as I know a couple of you were at this show :heart:

U2ChicagoMay12HuddleatEndofShow-cropped.jpg

Drea said:

Sorry, the pizza's all mine :wink:

I'm back, btw... posted that in the other thread before I realized you guys were all here :giggle:

And Sweetest Thing just finished here too (am listening to Best of 80-90... Desire just started :drool: )

Drea, are you listening to ZooRadio? I love ZooRadio.
It wasn't working for me the last few hours I was at my office earlier today, though.

VintagePunk said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*embarasses self by grabbing Bri and not letting her go*

:hug: :hug: :heart: :clonelove:

OMG!!!!!! *girly squeal* VP!!!!!!!!!
:hug: :heart: :hug:
:clonelove:

I've missed you!!!!!

ruffian said:
Bri!!!!!!!!!!! *scoops her up since she weighs only 98 pounds, twirls her around, sets her gently on B's lap*

:lol:!!

Ruff!!! :hug: :heart:
Did you have fun today?

Lot's of mounting...er mounties? :wink:

jobob said:

Sounds like a plan, Daz.

I'm ROTFLMO at your #2 -- I'm 5'8" so Bono would definitely be "a little lower than my height" too. Hopefully he'd be so charmed by my sparkling personality and goofy sense of humor he wouldn't care about it ... oh, who the hell am I kidding?

:wink: :hug:

I'm 5' 7" in the little chineese strap shoes {1/4 of an inch flat sole black or other very attractive colors}.

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
okay girls I figured buried in a Pleban party is a good place to release this picture - my friend took this picture from our seats so I have to ask that it not be spread around the web (just keep it for yourself for a while) but I wanted to share it with you as I know a couple of you were at this show :heart:

U2ChicagoMay12HuddleatEndofShow-cropped.jpg

:hyper: i won't re-post anywhere Chrissi. I was at that show but don't remember the city. They couldn't decide about the encore (Larry always wants to leave the stage and come back, Bono always wants to stay) and so Bono said something like "excuse us a minute" as he looked over his shoulder at the audience. Where was this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom