Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:hyper:

I swear part of me just wants to take him home and tuck him in...

but then when I realize he's 19 here... I go all Mrs. Robinson.... :evil:

hehehe...i have to say that i once had a....er.....fling with a young whippersnapper. i told him, "god, i feel like Mrs. Robinson." he said, "who's Mrs. Robinson?"

:|

:bump:

dazzledbylight said:
don't throw bricks at me but......

occasionally I HAVE had some of the Boredom factor creep in with u2.... LIVE but why...

because i've BEEN so Freaking FAR away {in comparision to every other fav group} that I Don'T get the extra X factor :wink: because i can bareeeeey see them or certaiinly not enough to see their full facial expression mnore sublte gestures,, inertaction x etc

so THEN the SET List And since I'm an artist and daughter of a lighting engineer salesman I Looove great concert lighting SO I AM into all th at stuff too becomes THAT much more even MORE important with out the oither stuff....

~BrightestStar~ said:

You want to dance with them too?! :happy:

Horizontally?

Me too! :happy:

:wink:

What if your friend is having the exact same thoughts you are? Might as well share. :wink: :lol:

Don't we already do that here? :lol:

Here I go being subtle again.

dazzledbylight said:
don't throw bricks at me but......

occasionally I HAVE had some of the Boredom factor creep in with u2.... LIVE but why...

because i've BEEN so Freaking FAR away {in comparision to every other fav group} that I Don'T get the extra X factor :wink: because i can bareeeeey see them or certaiinly not enough to see their full facial expression mnore sublte gestures,, inertaction x etc

so THEN the SET List And since I'm an artist and daughter of a lighting engineer salesman I Looove great concert lighting SO I AM into all th at stuff too becomes THAT much more even MORE important with out the oither stuff....

that would make a difference, i guess...the reason i have lines in my face from having it smashed against parking lot concrete sidewalks. i hope someone brushes the gravel off my cheeks if they see me at a show :wink:

you'll get your chance to be up front, i'm sure...

nurse chrissi said:

I find it disturbing that I find "Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood" sexy now that Bono sang "A rockstar is a person in your neighborhood"
:reject:

:whistle: Oh we are the Pleban's in your neighborhood... in your neighborhood... :evil:

jobob said:

What about those of us who have never seen U2 before? I really don't care about them not changing setlists ... because I haven't seen the band before! Plus it does sound like they have been playing with the setlists this tour ....

I think even if the setlist remains similar their moods, the things Bono says, the interaction with the crowd always makes each show special.

The first PJ show that I saw they walked out quietly on the stage and Ed usually says something like "Thanks for coming" or welcome to the show. That night he just turned around and motioned to the other guys. The kicked in to a song called Long Road.

These are part of the lyrics:

I have wished for so long...
How I wish for you today
Will I walk the long road?
We all walk the long road

At the end of the song Ed said "We've wished for so long for you to be here in this moment with us! We've wished for each and everyone of you!" It was incredible! I know they've played the song before, but just the fact that they get it. They get how important the music is to people. The place just went nuts! And I was crying like a total baby. It was amazing.

I can't wait for that moment with U2! :heart:

ruffian said:

hehehe...i have to say that i once had a....er.....fling with a young whippersnapper. i told him, "god, i feel like Mrs. Robinson." he said, "who's Mrs. Robinson?"

Older women/younger men are a really hot pairing. God thought it was funny to give men their sexual peak in their late teens/early twenties and women theirs in thei thirties :grumpy: Ha-:censored:-ha!

Sad_Girl said:

Older women/younger men are a really hot pairing. God thought it was funny to give men their sexual peak in their late teens/early twenties and women theirs in thei thirties :grumpy: Ha-:censored:-ha!

Not funny at all!! It was a major gift to women!! :drool:

:evil:

ruffian said:

that would make a difference, i guess...the reason i have lines in my face from having it smashed against parking lot concrete sidewalks. i hope someone brushes the gravel off my cheeks if they see me at a show :wink:

you'll get your chance to be up front, i'm sure...

i've tried for GA's no luck so far

ruffian said:

:lmao:

I had a bit of a fling with my Art History TA - had to satisfy my Indiana Jones fetish
he even had the leather jacket and fedora - I think he is Jordan now - good times :wink:

I honestly did earn an A that semester and not in that way you pervs :wink:
although I totally could have gotten an A that way too :shifty:

nurse chrissi said:
I'll be at the Chicago and St. Louis shows
thinking about getting a hotel room for the STL show for a party afterwards for anyone who wants to come (provided that we all don't get arrested for making U2 perform Dirty Day :wink: )

[endlurk]

Chrissi: I am getting a hotel room for St Louis so let me know if you do. I have no clue where yet. :D We will totally party it up.

I will also be at the Chicago shows. :wink:

As for Chiz....he'll get over it when he gets to hang out with all the lovely PLEBA ladies. If nothing else, Chiz=attention whore. :wink: (don't hate me darling, you know it's true)

[/resumelurk]

nurse chrissi said:

:lmao:

I had a bit of a fling with my Art History TA - had to satisfy my Indiana Jones fetish
he even had the leather jacket and fedora - I think he is Jordan now - good times :wink:

I honestly did earn an A that semester and not in that way you pervs :wink:
although I totally could have gotten an A that way too :shifty:

:lmao: i have no doubts of your A-earning abilities :sexywink:

I'm strating to imagien a set list of U2 singing all childrends songs. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Mary Had a Little Lamb... and their encoure will be The Song That NEver Ends..

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever jsut because...

Ok, I'm gonna hop over to the fic forum and see if I can post chapter one succesfully

~BrightestStar~ said:

You should. :D

In fact......*turns to Stars*
*ahem*

Didn't your mother ever tell you to finish what you start, young lady? :tsk:

:tongue:

Stars posted fanfic? And I told bono_gal I'd read hers ....
Hey, it's now Sunday in Eastern time. I told myself yesterday, "Self, you have a chapter which would be good to post on a Sunday." So should I post it now or wait until morning?

CeeCee said:
I'm strating to imagien a set list of U2 singing all childrends songs. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Mary Had a Little Lamb... and their encoure will be The Song That NEver Ends..

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever jsut because...

Ok, I'm gonna hop over to the fic forum and see if I can post chapter one succesfully

Don't forget the rainbow connection! :hyper:

"Why are there so many songs about rainbows?..." :D

Now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head for weeks! :banghead:

"The lovers, the dreamers and me" :whistle:

WildHoneyAlways, see you in Chicago! Chizzer will *pretend* he hates the attention but if we listen closely, he'll be purring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom