Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: who knows!

:shifty: btw WIld, I think I found the boat on googleearth... in front of his house...

:lmao: I'm such a talented stalker, I should get a job stalking people!

WildHoney said:

:laugh:

:lol: I've known that since... four or five years Wild :wink: have I never told you how I hacked the school computer system with two friends in our 2nd year of highschool?

:lol: one of the teachers was stupid enough to leave her username and password on a post it on her pc... we used it and dug till we found usefull stuff.. like the grades stuff, and a file with teachers info :evil:
they never gave me a copy of it tho, but I got B's info and one other teacher's :shifty:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty : he has a gorgeous brother???? is he single?

Yeah he is :sad: He's very good with his hands :shifty: Knows where to put them on a woman :shifty:

And Ni knows what i think of him.... a 3some with two brothers :faint:
Galeongirl said:

:lol : last nigth at work I went red too, and my friend there saw it.... well nobody else noticed it thank god, and not the guy I was going red over either.. :shifty: Know him from Karate, h's 20, and fiiiiine! he's quite muscular :shifty : seen him without shirt often(*cough*wihtout jeans too).. wee bit of chest hair.. bit of scruff... :drool: he's just so fine!

:wink : yes, he's darkish blonde and has blue eyes... as usual!

He sounds :drool:

I go for the Blue eyed , dark haired Irish type :shifty:

Galeongirl said:

:laugh:

:lol: I've known that since... four or five years Wild :wink: have I never told you how I hacked the school computer system with two friends in our 2nd year of highschool?

:lol: one of the teachers was stupid enough to leave her username and password on a post it on her pc... we used it and dug till we found usefull stuff.. like the grades stuff, and a file with teachers info :evil:
they never gave me a copy of it tho, but I got B's info and one other teacher's :shifty:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!! And you say i'm corrupting you :shame:

And does he need a driving licence for his boat:hmm:

WildHoney said:

Yeah he is :sadHe's very good with his hands shifty: Knows where to put them on a woman :shifty

And Ni knows what i think of him.... a 3some with two brothers :fain

He sounds :drool

I go for the Blue eyed , dark haired Irish type :shifty

argh damn too many smileys!

:shifty: sounds good, perhaps you should introduce us!

:hmm: did I forget to mention how this guy always rubs ointment in his chest before putting on the karate outfit? :combust: that's HOT!

He must have pics online

:shifty: brb stalking business..

You're most welcome :kiss:

How have your hormones been lately? I've lost track of the last few weeks!

Gg I've been meaning to ask you - what is that pic in your sig?? I keep seeing and 80yr old Bono :ohmy:

gluey said:
You're most welcome :kiss:

How have your hormones been lately? I've lost track of the last few weeks!

Non exsistant, they've stopped my treatment as i've put on weight so have to lose it again before they continue :sigh:

It amazes me how i produced eggs for the first two months , they up the dosage and then there's tiny eggs on the Friday and Monday there's nothing :scratch:

I have to see the consultant Wednesday :yikes:

WildHoney said:

Non exsistant, they've stopped my treatment as i've put on weight so have to lose it again before they continue :sigh:

It amazes me how i produced eggs for the first two months , they up the dosage and then there's tiny eggs on the Friday and Monday there's nothing :scratch:

I have to see the consultant Wednesday :yikes:

:( Bummer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Wild. Good luck on Wednesday. :hug:

WildHoney said:

Do you think we'll still be here :drool: at him when he is :lol:

Strangely enough I think so :shifty:

If he's still touring when he's old, I'll be a proud Grandma stalking his hotel....they may have to run hot toddy's out to me to keep me warm at night, but I'll be there with my boobs banging on my knees! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom