Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

A Mimosa, m'dear?
6.gif
:wink:

Hello Sami, VP, Susan, Dis, Wild, (I think I missed BG and Fly) and Russty! :hug: How are my girls tonight?

Sad_Girl said:

A Mimosa, m'dear?
6.gif
:wink:

Hello Sami, VP, Susan, Dis, Wild, (I think I missed BG and Fly) and Russty! :hug: How are my girls tonight?

Hey SG:hug: I'm ok....hand is ok and now I am sick..but the girls still think I am hawt:combust: especially when I sneeze on them:drool:

Dismantled said:

Oooooooooooooooh Oooooooooooooooh you so should! One day at work, I just needed something to read so I grabbed the 1st book and was hooked ever since:up:

Well I'm reading a book with my girlfriend right now, so once we are done with that one and the like 10 others I have lined up I'll have to pick up the first HP. At least they will be easier to get a hold of now.

Russty Cat said:

Well I'm reading a book with my girlfriend right now, so once we are done with that one and the like 10 others I have lined up I'll have to pick up the first HP. At least they will be easier to get a hold of now.

cool, the HP books get better and better too:drool:

OMG...MUCCA:hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Dis - I'm SO glad to hear your hand is doing better :hug:

I can move my pinky some now:happy: its still really black...even more so my moms puppy jumped on it lasnight:scream:

Hey Sami :wave:

Russty :hug::heart:
I've been pretty good. Getting used to dorm life and stuff and I'm trying to get used to the workload. :huh:

I puked for the first time after drinking yesterday so that wasn't too fun but everything before that was. :lol:

Mucca said:
Hey Sami :wave:

Russty :hug::heart:
I've been pretty good. Getting used to dorm life and stuff and I'm trying to get used to the workload. :huh:

I puked for the first time after drinking yesterday so that wasn't too fun but everything before that was. :lol:

OMG:huh: Mucca:hug:

isn't it the best right before you hurl though:happy:

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom