Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DG :hug: You are just awesome to be giving the money you made babysitting to your mother. I'm so sorry to hear she had another fall! And that your day is not going well. I hope you can get on here for at least a little bit later on to clear your head :heart:

Oh and hi paintedroses! :wave: I'm known as Fly around here...or Michelle. Nice to meet you!

Clonecaptian:love: Sorry about your day:hug: I wish I could make it better for you:(

I just inhaled some couscous before swallowing.....I have been choking on the crap for like 5 minutes now:madspit:

Sad to hear about that DG :hug: :hug: Hope things are going better for you soon&keep thinking about Bono!!!!

Hey girls :hug:

how is everyone? :hug:

i bought some waterproof clothing for TO and Chi today, incase it rains while we're lining up , ill look silly but ill be dry:wink: learnt my lesson in manchester and at edinburgh :lol:

also done loads of washing so i can decide what clothes to take with me

need to go catch up :wink: so see ya in 3 hours :lol:

Dismantled said:
Clonecaptian:love: Sorry about your day:hug: I wish I could make it better for you:(

I just inhaled some couscous before swallowing.....I have been choking on the crap for like 5 minutes now:madspit:

:yikes: Cough that crap up Dis!

That reminds me of what happened to me a few nights ago. :lol: I don't remember what I was eating but somehow some bits of food got lodged up at the top of my throat/back of my nose. You know when it's way back there and you feel like there's an alien clawing? :laugh: Anyway, I had to snort back really hard to get it to go flying down my throat and then I ended up choking for a good 10 minutes. I'm so talented when I eat. :happy:

FlyYourKite said:
VP! :hug: :heart: I was so sorry to hear about that scare with your mother, but glad to know she's doing alright now. How are you??

Thanks Fly :hug: She's doing okay, but i think it'll be a few days before she's ready to come home...she's getting a low dosage of oxygen, a double dose of an IV steroid, and antibiotic, and 4 nebulizer (is that the right word??) treatments a day, with various drugs in it. She's still pretty congested, but hopefully will improve a bit every day.

I've been soooo busy and stressed all week, and for days now I've felt like I was fighting something off. This morning I woke up and my chest was all tight...but I took one dose of Robitussen expectorant, and it's better already. :happy: If things had gone according to plan, I'd be in Toronto right now...as it is, I'm going around noon tomorrow.

and alien clawing....:shifty:sure fly...we ALL know the feeling:shifty:

:lmao: YOU ARE so talented:love:

omg...doesn't it suck!!! I have like 4 little grains stuck to my throat and they aren't moving:madspit: I look like a cat trying to barf up a hairball:lmao:

bonoishot said:
Hey girls :hug:

how is everyone? :hug:

i bought some waterproof clothing for TO and Chi today, incase it rains while we're lining up , ill look silly but ill be dry:wink: learnt my lesson in manchester and at edinburgh :lol:

also done loads of washing so i can decide what clothes to take with me

need to go catch up :wink: so see ya in 3 hours :lol:

The Forecast is Sunny from Friday to Sunday :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks Fly :hug: She's doing okay, but i think it'll be a few days before she's ready to come home...she's getting a low dosage of oxygen, a double dose of an IV steroid, and antibiotic, and 4 nebulizer (is that the right word??) treatments a day, with various drugs in it. She's still pretty congested, but hopefully will improve a bit every day.

I've been soooo busy and stressed all week, and for days now I've felt like I was fighting something off. This morning I woke up and my chest was all tight...but I took one dose of Robitussen expectorant, and it's better already. :happy: If things had gone according to plan, I'd be in Toronto right now...as it is, I'm going around noon tomorrow.

Oh I'm sorry VP! I didn't realize she was still in the hospital. :| Stupid me. Wow yeah that's a lot of treatments but I am sure they will do their job. And yep, nebulizer is the right word. :lol: Did the doctor end up prescribing the medication that would prevent this from happening in the future?

It's understandable you've been very stressed this week. :hug: I hope you take a few breathers so you're not all worn out for Toronto. We need you up to your full strength! So does B :wink: Glad to hear you're making your way over there tomorrow though.

Hi Fly! :hug:

That picture :combust: :faint: :thud:

Wild one thing that did come up last night was the boys and how I'm always talking about them and how he has to always listen to stuff. I said that was the one thing that I can't back down on. Sorry if you want me you get U2 and PJ as well. I can't deny the very thing that keeps me sane. I won't ever give up the music. I felt so proud that I was able to stand my ground so that he could see how incredibly important music is to me. He said he never realized what it really meant to me. :heart: In the end he said that he understood and the boys could stay. :giggle:

Eurgh! That sounds so gross! :yuck:

Painted - I can't remember off-hand what the number of the seats are, but we were on Edges' side of the stage&the Sun nite seats had a much better view, as we were able to see the screen lots more! Sat nite seats were pretty shit as we couldn't see the big screen AT ALL! :madspit:

Hey girls! :wave:

I got distracted with Roses Diary....

I've never read it, but I'll start now it's finished :D

And it's almost monday now, and I'm up at 7am :crack:

In two days I've had...

7 hours sleep :|

Not good at all :tsk:

Nighty night ladies! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

And I'm coughing up crap left and right, Dis...we're so hawt!!!! :drool:

DG, things have to get better for you and your mom soon, sweetie...can't go on like this forever. :hug: :hug: Wish I could pack you up and take you with me tomorrow. You need it. :sigh:

Dismantled said:
and alien clawing....:shifty:sure fly...we ALL know the feeling:shifty:

:lmao: YOU ARE so talented:love:

omg...doesn't it suck!!! I have like 4 little grains stuck to my throat and they aren't moving:madspit: I look like a cat trying to barf up a hairball:lmao:

Suuuure Dis, pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. :angry: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug:

That picture :combust: :faint: :thud:

Wild one thing that did come up last night was the boys and how I'm always talking about them and how he has to always listen to stuff. I said that was the one thing that I can't back down on. Sorry if you want me you get U2 and PJ as well. I can't deny the very thing that keeps me sane. I won't ever give up the music. I felt so proud that I was able to stand my ground so that he could see how incredibly important music is to me. He said he never realized what it really meant to me. :heart: In the end he said that he understood and the boys could stay. :giggle:

:heart: :hug:

susanp6 said:

Painted - I can't remember off-hand what the number of the seats are, but we were on Edges' side of the stage&the Sun nite seats had a much better view, as we were able to see the screen lots more! Sat nite seats were pretty shit as we couldn't see the big screen AT ALL! :madspit:

Ah right hope you had a good time :hug:

You remember that girl who got pulled up for Mysterious Ways? That should have been me :madspit: :sad:

VintagePunk said:
And I'm coughing up crap left and right, Dis...we're so hawt!!!! :drool:

DG, things have to get better for you and your mom soon, sweetie...can't go on like this forever. :hug: :hug: Wish I could pack you up and take you with me tomorrow. You need it. :sigh:

OMG VP:combust: I am so turned on:combust: My throat is sore too...and my nose is runny:flirt: lets hook up.....:drool:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Sami!!! :hug: Yes, I am! :drool: Congrats on the driving!! :)

Night BG!! :hug:

Jem, Wild, Russty :hug: :hug:

I'm SO jealous :lol: but I hope you have an amazing time!!! Actually you WILL have an amazing time, how could you not? it's U2!!!! :hyper: :drool:

thanks about the driving :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom