Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Cin! Dragon*Con was a hoot, you'll love this one... what's it called? I haven't been to a con in Australia, I'm not sure if people are so keen on wearing costumes here... :shrug:

I'm kinda glad I was out of Melb this weekend... although we've got a Geelong supporter in the house, we'll be hearing about this for a year at least :lol:

:lmao: yeah last nite ... :| thats ok he will pay ... pehaps in more underhanded ways :shifty: :evil:

trying to find a picture worth putting up of my super expensive dress that got worn for total of 3 hrs

I think the dorkfest is called Armageddon. We went to one years ago and there were plenty of folks dressed up. I doubt I'd have the guts to do it though, probably just break out my Labyrinth or Goonies t-shirt.

aaah Jen, you coulda worn your dress down to the bar, you might have had some free drinks bought for you:happy:

I think I've heard the MURPers (roleplaying club at Monash Uni) talking about Armageddon...
Ooh, Labyrinth! I haven't watched that for years... :hmm:

*is crammed full of spag bol and garlic bread* Better not breathe on anyone for a while :giggle:

Questionable taste? :hmm:

I used to love watching Astro Boy and Voltron?
Or does that just make me a dork :lol:

Back
Top Bottom