Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phew, just showed my mum the pix I took in Edinburgh. :sigh:

I have a ton of pix of things I don't remember anymore what they're for :| :lol: Pretty houses... maybe I have a secret desire to become an architect or something :lol:

:lol: I know. I literally had to tell her to skip a ton of pix, just because it was only the same house, from five different angles... :lol:

So, what are we talking about? Boots? :drool: I wish I could win the lottery...

WildHoney said:

I know :tsk:

That's why i mostly stay in Pleba :lol:

I decided to go with a different tactic this time... instead of replying and being ignored nayway I am reporting this thread.. :rolleyes: I mean, fine if you want to call Bono fat, but at least give some decent arguments and don't compare him to a 60 year old skeleton who has used all drugs existing during his life and then call how Bono coudl learn some stuff from Mick cause he's more professional!

My.Arse.

JezSnape said:
Phew, just showed my mum the pix I took in Edinburgh. :sigh:

I have a ton of pix of things I don't remember anymore what they're for :| :lol: Pretty houses... maybe I have a secret desire to become an architect or something :lol:

I took loads of pics of Georgian HOuses in Dublin. :lmao: ANd random old buildings near hanover quay.

Galeongirl said:

I decided to go with a different tactic this time... instead of replying and being ignored nayway I am reporting this thread.. :rolleyes: I mean, fine if you want to call Bono fat, but at least give some decent arguments and don't compare him to a 60 year old skeleton who has used all drugs existing during his life and then call how Bono coudl learn some stuff from Mick cause he's more professional!

My.Arse.

My God :tsk: I hate to think what they'd say about me if they think Bono's fat. When the boys are touring he's always looking fit because if he wasn't he wouldn't be able to perform the way he does :drool:

That's too bad, Jem. A lot of money would have been nice now. I spent over £150 in Edinburgh... but I bought a lot of books. Three of Val McDermid's, three classics, and one called "Everybody's got a Bono story". It had Bono on the front, I had to buy it! :lol:

If I ever win the lottery, first thing I'd make sure tha twould happen is a PGP'ers Do Dublin Par-Tay!

:rockon:

:yawn: it's getting late, gotta be awake to drive tomorrow :kiss: bye~!

WildHoney said:
I reckon Adam must be poking around his Dreabot :tsk:

She's disappeared :sad:

Sorry - am distracted between the desktop defence game and Ravelry...

:)adam:: Oh there's plenty of revelry here... I mean Ravelry :shifty:)

JezSnape said:
That's too bad, Jem. A lot of money would have been nice now. I spent over £150 in Edinburgh... but I bought a lot of books. Three of Val McDermid's, three classics, and one called "Everybody's got a Bono story". It had Bono on the front, I had to buy it! :lol:

That Everybodys got a Bono Story is really funny. Written by a Pleban maybe? :shifty::wink:

Books. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom