Pleba Girls' Party...Coming down fast, but right here above you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*browneyedgirl* said:
Thomas is really really cute! Is he in a band?

Why am I always attracted to scottish irish guys?:shrug:

I don't know much about him, beyond that he is a tattoo artist and co-owner of a shop in Las Vegas. There isn't much about him on the net. If they show takes off more I'm sure there will be more out there.

Mr. Cat was telling me I'm not allowed to go get a tat from him when I go to Vegas again. :giggle: My parents own a house about 3 hours from Vegas that I visit sometimes. Mr. Cat and I don't live together year round, so a couple times a year I go live down there in the other house. Its great cuz I have my own key so I just take off and have a whole big house to myself. I may just have to pop in to the shop to see him in person sometime. :laugh: But I don't let anyone, but V work on me at least for now.

I've watched R&H way more times then I can count. :evil: I would right now, but Mr. Cat is trying to sleep in here and I don't have head phones for the puter.

Desire lyrics, from the movie:

She's the firework, I’m exploding
She left bye bye, baby see, I’m going
I can sleep within the flowers and feathers
I’d need to bed 100 others
Here we go

:combust: :combust:

And the musical journey part?? :lmao: :lmao: NEVER gets old....

VintagePunk said:
DG :shame: That must be next on your "to buy" list. :wink:

:combust:

Boston and Best of 1990-2000 are on my next to buy list. :wink:

I was just going to go watch R+H. But I can't find it. :grumpy:

Guess I'll have to settle on Slane. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I've watched and rewatched my vids so often, I'm itching for new ones. :sigh: Can't wait for the box set....

Wild sent me the first two shows of the 1st leg on dvd today, and they won't let me watch them!! :scream: :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:

Damn don't make me cry! :( I was watching Slane earlier, but its just not the same with the volume off.

I have my ipod on and John Mayer just came on. :drool: :combust: I wants him!!! totally sucks he is coming to the city aka San Fran while I'm gone to Canada! This is the third fucking time I haven't been able to see him. His timing just sucks! :lol:

Weldy I will keep looking for one for ya! I have a few local small used music shops that I check regularly for vinyl and every once in a while I come across a VHS copy of R&H. The next one I find is yours! :hug: :sexywink:

Russty Cat said:

Damn don't make me cry! :( I was watching Slane earlier, but its just not the same with the volume off.

I have my ipod on and John Mayer just came on. :drool: :combust: I wants him!!! totally sucks he is coming to the city aka San Fran while I'm gone to Canada! This is the third fucking time I haven't been able to see him. His timing just sucks! :lol:

Weldy I will keep looking for one for ya! I have a few local small used music shops that I check regularly for vinyl and every once in a while I come across a VHS copy of R&H. The next one I find is yours! :hug: :sexywink:

Good thing I have a VHS player.

VintagePunk said:

I've watched and rewatched my vids so often, I'm itching for new ones. :sigh: Can't wait for the box set....

Wild sent me the first two shows of the 1st leg on dvd today, and they won't let me watch them!! :scream: :sad:

Damn are they in PAL format or something? :(

Its a musical journey is totally funny! And I love the bit where they are in Sun Studios and Larry thinks, cuz he's not miked that he can't be heard. "If I had a head like that I'd bleedin bury it!" :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Its a musical journey is totally funny! And I love the bit where they are in Sun Studios and Larry thinks, cuz he's not miked that he can't be heard. "If I had a head like that I'd bleedin bury it!" :lmao:

I have no idea....I'm really dumb about burnt dvds. But my dvd player won't play them, and I can't even open them on my computer to see what kind of file they are. :sad:

Russty Cat said:

My favorite from the movie is the line "My conga...my very own conga"...and I've said it when i was in HS! :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Good thing I have a VHS player.

I wish used dvds of it are easier to find, but so far I haven't found one yet. I had to buy mine new at Best Buy.

I did find a used Boston dvd though!! This was back about 6 months ago, when I was just in the beginning of picking up newer U2 stuff. I jokingly asked this guy who gets me all my punk vinyl and he looked at me like I was nuts. He said "Come on Russty, quit pullin my fuckin chain! You don't seriously want U2 shit!" :lmao: When I told him I was serious he said that I had to swear not to tell our mutual friend that he was provided me with poppy crap. :lol: Once I swore on a vintage blondie vinyl he pulled out a used copy of the Boston dvd from under the counter. He only charged me $12!! It was in perfect condition. He did tell me that he had watched it and they weren't all that bad. :giggle: He's been holding U2 stuff for me ever since.

VintagePunk said:

I have no idea....I'm really dumb about burnt dvds. But my dvd player won't play them, and I can't even open them on my computer to see what kind of file they are. :sad:

There not as good quality either as the ones you buy unless maybe if you have a DVD burner.

Russty Cat said:

I wish used dvds of it are easier to find, but so far I haven't found one yet. I had to buy mine new at Best Buy.

I did find a used Boston dvd though!! This was back about 6 months ago, when I was just in the beginning of picking up newer U2 stuff. I jokingly asked this guy who gets me all my punk vinyl and he looked at me like I was nuts. He said "Come on Russty, quit pullin my fuckin chain! You don't seriously want U2 shit!" :lmao: When I told him I was serious he said that I had to swear not to tell our mutual friend that he was provided me with poppy crap. :lol: Once I swore on a vintage blondie vinyl he pulled out a used copy of the Boston dvd from under the counter. He only charged me $12!! It was in perfect condition. He did tell me that he had watched it and they weren't all that bad. :giggle: He's been holding U2 stuff for me ever since.

That's ok Russty...I have a couple of DVD's already...I just need more VHS copies...so it's cool with me.

The Graceland stuff is totally heartbreaking! I tear up a bit everytime I see it. I swear he reminds me so much of my dad in that moment. For all the shite that I've dealt with, with my dad over the years the one thing I remember when I was a kid, was how much he thought Elvis was just the coolest. When my parents moved earlier this month, my mom said they still had boxes full of Elvis records after all these years. I told her I would take them, but I don't know what ever happened to them. Probably went to the same damn place my piano is. Bastards! :rant: :wink:

:lol: @ the conga.

There are so many great lines in that movie from all of them. I don't know why it didn't go over better when it first came out. I love when Bono says "Music has stopped the traffic!" When they are playing on top of the flat bed trucks. So totally cool!

Back
Top Bottom