Pleba Girls' Party...Coming down fast, but right here above you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Girls :wave:

Wow got a bit of catching up to do...

So look at this while you wait for me

7eb9634d.jpg

That picture is so hot!!!! :hug: Wild :bow:

He looks like he wants to say something though....What is that Bono?

"Come play with me, baby!" :sexywink:

Russty Cat said:
That picture is so hot!!!! :hug: Wild :bow:

He looks like he wants to say something though....What is that Bono?

"Come play with me, baby!" :sexywink:

:drool:

your right he does look like he's saying something...or saw something that took his breath away:drool:

Whats that B? You like the black lace one better? Ok...:drool:

:lmao: Dis! Damn straight to the gutter! :wink: I wouldn't expect anything less.

Its okay B, <pets the sweet innocent guy> I won't let naughty Di corrupt you. :hug:

Hi Diane!! :hug: :wave: Hope your having a good day at work. :D

HI DG! :hug:

I'm such a horrible mother. I'm in my underwear and a t-shirt, the kids are in undies, and its almost noon. We never got around to having breakfast and now they want lunch. :laugh: Yep I can tell its gonna be a real productive day.

Russty Cat said:
:lmao: Dis! Damn straight to the gutter! :wink: I wouldn't expect anything less.

Its okay B, <pets the sweet innocent guy> I won't let naughty Di corrupt you. :hug:

naughty DIS:evil:

ahem..I mean....who's that?!:ohmy: :wink:
That pic just brought out the evil in me:drool:

I see my clone!:love: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
HI DG! :hug:

I'm such a horrible mother. I'm in my underwear and a t-shirt, the kids are in undies, and its almost noon. We never got around to having breakfast and now they want lunch. :laugh: Yep I can tell its gonna be a real productive day.

Ha ha ha...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ahhh you need days like that.

Dis, Russty, Wild, Diane, and anyone else I missed :hug: :hug:

My dear clonecaptain, I was just looking over the age differences thread for the millionth time. Never gets old. :lmao: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

My dear clonecaptain, I was just looking over the age differences thread for the millionth time. Never gets old. :lmao: :lmao:

OMG...I haven't seen that for a while:hyper:

ahhh good times...good derailment:rockon:

Hey C!

daygloeyes2 said:

Okay where is this age differences thread? I wants to read it! :lol:

HI Cindy!!! :hug: I've missed you! :heart: *purrs* Tell your mom that you want to go home, this is torture without you! :(

daygloeyes2 said:
Cindy! :hug:

Dis...your journal...omg. :lmao:

Oh sure...just point it out to everyone that I have a giant penis pickle in my journal!:mad:

WHooooooooooops*clasp hand over mouth

:wink:

I'm so not getting anything done today. I'm eating a bowl of cereal for lunch. :lol: I do actually have to shower sometime this afternoon.

Mr. Cat and i were suppose to go to this bbq and music thing tonight, but I just got a call from his best friend saying that they would meet us there. IN another words Mr. Cat is being a bastard as usual and is bring his friend along with him, so he won't have to be alone with me. I swear I should just leave already if we didn't have kids I would be so outta here. :mad: Its gonna be a long weekend! :rant: I love him so much sometimes, but I still want to beat the living hell out of him.

Russty Cat said:

Okay where is this age differences thread? I wants to read it! :lol:

HI Cindy!!! :hug: I've missed you! :heart: *purrs* Tell your mom that you want to go home, this is torture without you! :(

:hug: :heart: We're supposed to go home tonight she says. Though it might not be till tomorrow moring since she works at 1pm. We're all recovering from having a 13, 11, and 5 year old in the house. GOd, I love my cousins but they are exhausting. THen I got heat exhaustion yesterday. I went swimming with them yesterday in the lake. (mm... Boys in swim trunks :drool:) Got out cause sun screen was dripping into my eyes and I started feeling a little tired and then I started feeling sick. Came back to my grandparents and lost breakfast. *sighs* So I took a nap. *nods* I've missed you guys! Hence my Blue Crack excursion from my grandparents. I also printed out all the BP and ALP and BEP in my gmail in box. :shifty:

Dismantled said:

ROTFLMAO! OMFG!! I am really in tears over that..omg!!! Its like a friggen comdy routine:lmao:

that was the start of clonecaptian:lmao: and then we got spanked and ran away..only to comeback and cause more havoc:lmao:

and :plebanlove!!!!!!*tears!!!OMG

Before that day, we were just clones. Now, we're clonecaptains. *tear* :heart:

:plebanlove: forever!! :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom