Pleba Girls' Party...Coming down fast, but right here above you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night russty, DG :hug:

Sarah went to bed and that calls for complete silence...and since I can't fnd the headphones adaptor to watch the dvd/tv, I guess I'l be forced into watching Elessarian's I Will Follow on the computer. :giggle:

I think I'm gonna go to bed too. The high I got from hearing If you wear that velvet dress is disappearing. :lol:

Night girls :hug::heart:
Sweet dreams

:yawn: Gooooood Morning Plebans! *snort* I'm half asleep still. So not a morning person. My grandfather just left for work and I'm using hte chance to get my Blue Crack in since Mom said she won't be leaving to go home till later tonight or possibly tomorrow. *pouting* I can't go that long without BLue Crack! So I logged in. :giggle: Listening to country music videos and drinking Pepsi. My grandfather wanted me to play him something on my guitar. Way too early. I don't think I slept till after 3 or 3:30 this morning. Lay on the sofa listening to B. Had to check in. I'm catching up on this thread.

Hey C! you blue crack addict...you'll do anything to get it:wink:

Pepsi in the morning:drool: great idea.....*goes to fridge

Hey Sobe:wave:

Coffee:drool: D&D iced coconut coffee:drool:

I am stalling here...I need to get cleaning, company comming this weekend.:| :wink:

Part of me wants to call in to work and see if they'll allow me to have a Mental Health day off? :yawn:

Not feeling it this morning! lol

CeeCee said:

Dis! How're you feeling? Sneaking on.

Hey C..I am feeling better, my stomachs still alittle:huh: I don't know what came over me lastnight...I went into my room and curled up into a ball under the blankets and stared at the Home and Garden channel.

How are you?

Dismantled said:

Hey C..I am feeling better, my stomachs still alittle:huh: I don't know what came over me lastnight...I went into my room and curled up into a ball under the blankets and stared at the Home and Garden channel.

How are you?

I'm ok. Tired and sick of my cousins though. :lol: I've got this delimia though, you see. My grandmother gave me 20 for a belated birthday present and I dunno if I should save it and put it towards the concert, or if I should spend it to get Zooropia.

Coices, choices.

Hey there GG, SoBe!

hmmm:hmm: that is a big decision...

Hey GG:wink: don't think I said Goodmorning to you yet:wave:

ok...I muuuuuuusssssssssssssssst start cleaning..I'll be on and off throughout the day. Have a good day girls:wink:

Bye Dis, don't work to hard.

My folks have invited themselves up this wknd.
Mr GG and I are both working, so......
Hope they get a fun hotel to stay at. I'll prob have time to do dinner with them and thats about it.

*dies laughing* OMG, I just proved that I'm not awake yet. I jsut did a really, really really stupid thing. I've got this little plastic bottle of soda my aunt left behind and it had some ice in it so i tilted it a bit to try and break up the ice, then opened it. :lmao: And it fizzed up and spilled into my laugh and I just couldn't quit laughing for like 2 or 3 minutes. *cracks up again* Such a Bono stunt, ain't it? Duh, forget you don't shake soda. :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
I shook up a little coffee drink once, but the lid was not on all the way and it just went everywhere, I'm such a dunce sometimes.

I got the soda all over my lap. ANd my jeans are the only pair of clena clothes I have left down here, so I jsut wiped it with a wet cloth but.. *dies laughing again* It's still funny! I have no idea why!

Back
Top Bottom