Pleba Girls' Party...Coming down fast, but right here above you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Mucca....I'm glad that you had a good time so far....I just got my copy of Guitar World with Edge on the front cover!

Weldy :hug:

Sweet! :drool: He looks so hot holding the guitar like that.....it accentuates his bicep even more.....:combust::combust:

VP :hug:

Sarah should be in bed by now!!! :lol: :wink: Just teasing. hehe :giggle:

Mucca! That sounds so cool!!! I would have been freaking out! :giggle: Glad you guys finally got there. :lol:

Edge bicep :drool:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, Jools Holland??????? :hyper: :hyper:

Toronto has a similar competition every year, but I've never been. :(

YES!!!! :hyper::hyper:
It was freaking awesome hearing it during the fireworks. Canada should just win for playing it!!! :yes::rockon:

Why not? Don't like the mass crowds? There were so many people smoking pot and stuff..it was so nasty. But at least we weren't sitting anywhere near drunks. :shrug:

Russty Cat said:

Mucca! That sounds so cool!!! I would have been freaking out! :giggle: Glad you guys finally got there. :lol:

OMG, she's nearly 18. I coud hit her with a brick to knock her out?? :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...I know....I know...:drool:

Nice to see you back again...:hug:

:hug:

I was back awhile ago but I don't seem to ever come on when you come on. Same thing with Susan. I think I only saw her once since I came back :sad:

VintagePunk said:

Seems like you've been here forever. :angry:

:wink:

It does, doesn't it? :angry:

At the "All that you fashion, all that you feel..." part of Walk On, I always get a little teary-eyed. No matter how many times I've listened to the song it always happens. And when I watched it on Slane it got me even more emotional than usual. :sad:

Mucca said:

:hug:

I was back awhile ago but I don't seem to ever come on when you come on. Same thing with Susan. I think I only saw her once since I came back :sad:

It's because of the odd hours...that's what I think of it. But at least I can get the chance to talk to you again.

And I'm getting there to my 10k post...but it's still going to be a while.

Mucca said:

YES!!!! :hyper::hyper:
It was freaking awesome hearing it during the fireworks. Canada should just win for playing it!!! :yes::rockon:

Why not? Don't like the mass crowds? There were so many people smoking pot and stuff..it was so nasty. But at least we weren't sitting anywhere near drunks. :shrug:

No particular reason, I guess. I just don't like driving in TO...huge, with freakin; massive traffic jams, not good for a road-raged prone driver like me. :lol: So we only tend to go there for big events...

MGMyGuinness said:

It does, doesn't it? :angry:

At the "All that you fashion, all that you feel..." part of Walk On, I always get a little teary-eyed. No matter how many times I've listened to the song it always happens. And when I watched it on Slane it got me even more emotional than usual. :sad:

I'm really glad you brought that up. I have a question for all of you, and I'd also really like to hear the opinins of all those who aren't currently online. Maybe I should start a new thread in Plebans?? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, she's nearly 18. I coud hit her with a brick to knock her out?? :lol:

Oh don't go hitting her! :lol: Thats a bit much. I was just teasing. Hell Mini-cat was up till 11pm watching Inked with me and she is only 6. :giggle: We were discussing the ins and outs of tattooing and what she wants to get done. She has been asking me for a while how they get it on their permanent. I finally told her that they use a needle and it didn't faze her one bit. :laugh: The girl is gonna be a handful. She was pissed the other day when I wouldn't shave her head for her. :lol: I cut her hair short, but not to short so her dad wouldnt' get pissed. He still thinks its to short.

Russty Cat said:

Russty :hug::heart:

We ended up taking this huge circle around downtown. We tried following a couple guys that were holding mats. We assumed they were heading to the beach but then they walked way too fast and we lost them in the crowd.

Hmmm.....a good electric guitar, I've never really researched on it but I would probably suggest a standard Fender Stratocaster. They cost around $570 US not including tax. The best thing is just to test out a bunch and see which one feels right even if you don't know any chords or notes yet.

MGMyGuinness said:

Ask away. :)

Okay. I have several tiers of U2 songs...those I'm nutsy about, those I totally love, and those I just love.

At any given time, songs can jump from tier to tier without warning. For example, a song I merely just loved one day can become a song i'm absolutely obsessed with the next.

My two newest songs that would reflect this jump are Walk On and New Years Day. This has been the case for several weeks. Anyone else??

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It's because of the odd hours...that's what I think of it. But at least I can get the chance to talk to you again.

And I'm getting there to my 10k post...but it's still going to be a while.

:yes:

Well you'll definately be getting there faster than me. :)

VintagePunk said:

Okay. I have several tiers of U2 songs...those I'm nutsy about, those I totally love, and those I just love.

At any given time, songs can jump from tier to tier without warning. For example, a song I merely just loved one day can become a song i'm absolutely obsessed with the next.

My two newest songs that would reflect this jump are Walk On and New Years Day. This has been the case for several weeks. Anyone else??

For me, it would be Dirty Day.I loved Dirty Day when I first heard it. Then, I listened to it again and within a day I had fallen in love with the song and it's now my favorite U2 song. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

No particular reason, I guess. I just don't like driving in TO...huge, with freakin; massive traffic jams, not good for a road-raged prone driver like me. :lol: So we only tend to go there for big events...

Yeah, it must be nuts driving in TO.

Most people here take public transit cause it's just stupid trying to drive down there. It would probably take drivers 4 times as long to get home than those taking the skytrain. :huh:

Mucca said:

Russty :hug::heart:

We ended up taking this huge circle around downtown. We tried following a couple guys that were holding mats. We assumed they were heading to the beach but then they walked way too fast and we lost them in the crowd.

Hmmm.....a good electric guitar, I've never really researched on it but I would probably suggest a standard Fender Stratocaster. They cost around $570 US not including tax. The best thing is just to test out a bunch and see which one feels right even if you don't know any chords or notes yet.

:hug: Damn those guys for walking to fast! :lol: We've done that before though, not really knowing where we were going, but eventually some how getting there.

I was thinking a Fend Strat would be the best bet. There is a local shop that has a few used ones for sale for $200-300. I'm going to talk to them about renting one for a while to try it out first.

MGMyGuinness said:

For me, it would be Dirty Day.I loved Dirty Day when I first heard it. Then, I listened to it again and within a day I had fallen in love with the song and it's now my favorite U2 song. :lol:

So many songs, so many choices. :lol:
this is *really* gonna sound nuts, but at any given time, I usually have a U2 song stuck in my head.

Fuck the revolution!!!

Sorry, just had to get that out. :reject:

Anyway, Sarah and I have made a game of asking each other...what song is going through your head right now?? For me for the past few days, it's been Dirty Day a lot. I blame Chizip. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Anyway, Sarah and I have made a game of asking each other...what song is going through your head right now?? For me for the past few days, it's been Dirty Day a lot. I blame Chizip. :lol:

I signed the petition and I figured "Well, I guess I should listen to the song." That's how I discovered it. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'm totally the same way. I think things change depending on what is going on in our lives.

My current front runners are Miracle Drug, Starring at the Sun, & Beautiful Day. But Wild Horses is definetly working its way to the front real fast.

Back
Top Bottom